Cameron Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cameron Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview Questions

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Interview

Applied online, and got a phone call about 6 months later for a face to face interview at their office. Really nice guy, straight forward. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions, and background questions. Nothing bad   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cameron (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of several behavioral interview type questions and was very straightforward. The interviewer was very warm and polite, and seemed to do a thorough job taking notes on each answer.

Interview Questions

• Follow company culture principles to formulate your own stories and answers.   Answer Question

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

First I met with a recruiter at our University career fair, and that night attended an informational. About 3 weeks went by before I received an email from the University career center letting me know that I could sign up for an interview. The interview dates were the next week. After my interview I knew I had let my nerves get to me and wasn't going to receive a callback, and it took them about 48 hours to send an email letting me know.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on a project, and at some point thought, "there is a better way to do this"? Or, during a project, decided to completely change directions while working on it? Give an example   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting fair. Got interview request 3 weeks later for on campus interviews. Did not pass the first interview. Got the decline email about 2 weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I talked to the recruiters at my university's career fair and had an initial interview with two people that have held the same position with Cameron. They just asked basic questions about my resume and if I was willing to relocate. I heard back about the second round of interviews that were in Texas later that week.

The first day of the second round of interviews you fly in and go straight to a meet and greet, dinner type of event. You are at a table with a couple of other employees from Cameron and a few other interviewees. It is a very relaxed dinner, where you are able to find out more about the company from some of the employees and find out more about the Texas area.

The second day of the second round interviews you have to give a presentation about yourself followed by three one on one interviews. The interviewers are pretty laid back, they don't ask too many serious questions, they mainly go over your experience and expectations for the job. After the interviews you are taken to one of their facilities nearby and then fly back.

Overall it was a good experience, I still haven't heard back from them, but I like the company and the interview process is fairly easy and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a typically interview process. You had to first give a presentation about yourself and why Cameron should hire you. The presentation was followed by 4 1:1 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Everybody there was friendly and approachable. Although there were 6 interviewers, it wasnt stressful at all

-3 min self intro to everybody on 1) Education 2) Working experience 3) Goals and achievement 4) why should they choose you
    -shop tour followed by a group presentation on what was observed that can be improve based on 1)safety 2)quality 3)waste identification 4)cost reduction
    -lunch
    -interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Went through the first round interview. There are 2 rounds of interview. First one with HR, second one with higher management. In my opinion, just be yourself so that the company know whether you fit the culture there. I get the interview by applying through university career fair and notified for the interview after several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Standard personality questions like greatest strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Met representatives during the campus career fair and was invited to come down for the selection process. Consisted of a shop tour, written test, and two face-to-face interviews

Interview Questions

• All standard behavioural questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question