Cameron Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.9

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patent Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Note, I was first a Patent Secretary and was then promoted to Patent Paralegal. There was a series of two interviews and drug screening. This interview was in 2004.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous position.   1 Answer

Global Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with questions about their core values. Second round involved giving a presentation about your accomplishments to four current employees and three other candidates. After the presentation there are three 30-minute interviews by three of the four employees who watched your presentation. The second round interview questions are variations of the first round, but they get more specific.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond the expectations to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied shortly after career fair after visiting the Cameron / Schlumberger booth. They sent an email within a few days saying they'd like an on campus interview with a schedule. Interview was to be held the following Monday. All went very quickly and happened within a week. Received decline 4 weeks later

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Went in for the first interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview. Interviewer asked a few behavioral questions. The guy was very friendly and mostly answered questions. I got a call two weeks later asking to come to Houston for a dinner the night before the interviews the next day. Had to give a presentation and went through 3 interviews on that day with different people in the company.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interviewed first by HR then by 2 manager and then by the final manager via phone, it was about 4 interviews total. Went pretty well and they were very professional. But by this time, if I didn't get an offer I would have not been too happy since it took many interview to get there.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. 2 weeks after closing job on website a recruiter called for phone interview 2 weeks later they arrange on-site interview. The interview was very enjoyable all question was simple and there was a long review of my resume. The hiring managers were very gentleman. I really liked them.
    There was an intense focus on the previous job experiences

Interview Questions

• Why you think we should hire you   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

First interview was based on common interview questions and should be pretty easy to pass. Once you get called for second interview (on-site), you'll be invited for a 2-day interview including dinner with the managers. Be prepared to answer questions during dinner, too. The next day, you will be given a chance for a one-on-one interview and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Which do you think is more important, your soft skills or technical skills? and why?   Answer Question

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Met at career fair on campus.
    1st round of interviews the next day. Basic behavioral questions, it was myself and 2 of their recruiters
    Called in for 2nd round in Houston with a dinner the night before.
    Presentation on life experiences and 3 interviews the next day with various people within the company.

GRDP Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

First, I had a 2 on 1 first round interview on my university's campus. One interviewer was part of the GRDP program and the other was from HR. I had a 30 minute behavioral interview with them - very friendly people. Nothing that caught me off guard. About a month later, I received an invitation for a second round interview in Houston, TX. I arrived on a Thursday evening, and all the candidates had a dinner with a handful of Cameron employees. Friday morning, we started at 8 AM with presentations and 3 behavioral interviews. After the interviews were over, we were taken on a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• All were standard behavioral questions like "tell me about a time..." Presentation was about yourself and your achievements.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very basic behavioral interview process. About 8-10 questions in a 30 minuet interview. Took them a while to get back to me, but they gave me an offer about 2 months later. There was only one round for me.