Cameron Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cameron Intern Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview itself was great. The only problem I have with Cameron is what they do after the interview. They completely ignore people who they do not hire even if you send a followup email.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time you took a leadership role in a group   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Very laid back. Talked to a guy at the career fair and got selected for an interview the next day. I was interviewed by 2 people and they asked me mostly behavioral questions, nothing technical. Passed that round and they flew me out to Texas for a second/final round. Had to give a presentation to some managers, but it wasn't as bad as it sounds. The one on one interviews after that were very laid back, just talked to them really.

Interview Questions

• Just your typical behavioral questions like "Tell me about a time you were working in a group and you didn't get along with somebody? How did you manage that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

First round consisted of one 1:1 interview with basic behavioral questions at my university. Second round was located in Houston where they hosted a free dinner the before. During the second round, it consisted a one presentation of why you should be chosen for your position and three 1:1 interviews. All the questions were behavioral. There was no technical questions. Overall, I felt that the process was very organized and positive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cameron as opposed to any other companies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since their offer was pretty generous

Anonymous Employee in Jersey Village, Harris, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Jersey Village, Harris, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

I attended a career academy for a high school where the internship was required for my graduation, therefore the interview was not typical of most positions. I was however questioned for approximately 10 minutes and given the usual speech and forms to sign as to what the requirements of the position were going to be.

Interview Questions

• Seeing that I was going to be working for an engineering company I was asked if I had any resolve or issues against either the industry or country that would prevent me from doing my work.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron in March 2010.

Interview

FIrst I got an email. Then HR called me twice. I then was invited to interview on site. Then the company made an offer to me.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe how you use the different financial statements when doing a financial analysis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. I was not able to negotiate