Cameron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.8

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interviewed first by HR then by 2 manager and then by the final manager via phone, it was about 4 interviews total. Went pretty well and they were very professional. But by this time, if I didn't get an offer I would have not been too happy since it took many interview to get there.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. 2 weeks after closing job on website a recruiter called for phone interview 2 weeks later they arrange on-site interview. The interview was very enjoyable all question was simple and there was a long review of my resume. The hiring managers were very gentleman. I really liked them.
    There was an intense focus on the previous job experiences

Interview Questions

• Why you think we should hire you   1 Answer

GRDP Interview

Interview

Applied on campus and process was easy. Interviewed on campus and received an offer within a couple of weeks. Was asked typical behavior questions. Make sure to use the STAR method to answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work in a team with difficult people.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Applied through my university's job portal. Talked to them at career fair and went to their info session thereafter. They contacted all chosen candidates the next day to arrange interviews. The interview was really easy (all behavioral questions). They let me know the next day whether I got the job or not (no in my case)

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when you had a troublesome teammate and how you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

First interview was based on common interview questions and should be pretty easy to pass. Once you get called for second interview (on-site), you'll be invited for a 2-day interview including dinner with the managers. Be prepared to answer questions during dinner, too. The next day, you will be given a chance for a one-on-one interview and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Which do you think is more important, your soft skills or technical skills? and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at the College career fair and they had you sign up for a time to interview. i interviewed that day on campus. If you were chosen to proceed to the next round they pay for you to fly out to Houston, Texas. They take you out to eat at a really nice restaurant and tell you how this is such a great opportunity. You enjoy the night out with the management team and then you go back to the hotel that they purchase for you. The second round of interviews are the next morning at the hotel and then they fly you back to where you came from.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being alone for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Met at career fair on campus.
    1st round of interviews the next day. Basic behavioral questions, it was myself and 2 of their recruiters
    Called in for 2nd round in Houston with a dinner the night before.
    Presentation on life experiences and 3 interviews the next day with various people within the company.

GRDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron in October 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy overall experience. Staff was very helpful and made accommodations according to my travel needs. Had to give a life experiences presentation and then had 3 interviews with employees one on one. The whole process from campus interview to on site interview took about 3 weeks and then got an offer the week after.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and some life experiences.   Answer Question

GRDP Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

First, I had a 2 on 1 first round interview on my university's campus. One interviewer was part of the GRDP program and the other was from HR. I had a 30 minute behavioral interview with them - very friendly people. Nothing that caught me off guard. About a month later, I received an invitation for a second round interview in Houston, TX. I arrived on a Thursday evening, and all the candidates had a dinner with a handful of Cameron employees. Friday morning, we started at 8 AM with presentations and 3 behavioral interviews. After the interviews were over, we were taken on a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• All were standard behavioral questions like "tell me about a time..." Presentation was about yourself and your achievements.   Answer Question

Engineering Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

The interview mainly consisted of listening to the HR representative discuss a brief overview of the benefits the company offered. Outside of that it was fairly basic questions just meant to get to know me as an individual. I am not sure what else to give you other than good luck and I hope the company will do more for you than they have done for me.