Cameron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2018

2.8

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied shortly after career fair after visiting the Cameron / Schlumberger booth. They sent an email within a few days saying they'd like an on campus interview with a schedule. Interview was to be held the following Monday. All went very quickly and happened within a week. Received decline 4 weeks later

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Went in for the first interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview. Interviewer asked a few behavioral questions. The guy was very friendly and mostly answered questions. I got a call two weeks later asking to come to Houston for a dinner the night before the interviews the next day. Had to give a presentation and went through 3 interviews on that day with different people in the company.

GRDP Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron (Gainesville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I was selected through the on-campus recruitment process. Had an interview the next day. The interviewers were very friendly and most of the questions were resume-based and regular personality HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you think you had to innovate or create something you had not done before.   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interviewed first by HR then by 2 manager and then by the final manager via phone, it was about 4 interviews total. Went pretty well and they were very professional. But by this time, if I didn't get an offer I would have not been too happy since it took many interview to get there.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. 2 weeks after closing job on website a recruiter called for phone interview 2 weeks later they arrange on-site interview. The interview was very enjoyable all question was simple and there was a long review of my resume. The hiring managers were very gentleman. I really liked them.
    There was an intense focus on the previous job experiences

Interview Questions

• Why you think we should hire you   1 Answer

GRDP Interview

Interview

Applied on campus and process was easy. Interviewed on campus and received an offer within a couple of weeks. Was asked typical behavior questions. Make sure to use the STAR method to answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work in a team with difficult people.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Applied through my university's job portal. Talked to them at career fair and went to their info session thereafter. They contacted all chosen candidates the next day to arrange interviews. The interview was really easy (all behavioral questions). They let me know the next day whether I got the job or not (no in my case)

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when you had a troublesome teammate and how you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

First interview was based on common interview questions and should be pretty easy to pass. Once you get called for second interview (on-site), you'll be invited for a 2-day interview including dinner with the managers. Be prepared to answer questions during dinner, too. The next day, you will be given a chance for a one-on-one interview and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Which do you think is more important, your soft skills or technical skills? and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at the College career fair and they had you sign up for a time to interview. i interviewed that day on campus. If you were chosen to proceed to the next round they pay for you to fly out to Houston, Texas. They take you out to eat at a really nice restaurant and tell you how this is such a great opportunity. You enjoy the night out with the management team and then you go back to the hotel that they purchase for you. The second round of interviews are the next morning at the hotel and then they fly you back to where you came from.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being alone for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Met at career fair on campus.
    1st round of interviews the next day. Basic behavioral questions, it was myself and 2 of their recruiters
    Called in for 2nd round in Houston with a dinner the night before.
    Presentation on life experiences and 3 interviews the next day with various people within the company.