Cameron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cameron Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.8

GRDP Interview

Interview

I met them at University Career Fair, applied through their website. I got an phone interview a week after. Mostly behaviorial questions, and 2 technical questions, pretty simple. There is just 1 round interview, and I got the result 2 weeks after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiable

GRDP IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I had 2 rounds, one on campus, and one at a hotel, with 3 interviews at that location. They emailed back within 2 weeks with the offer, and allowed 3 weeks to accept offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where your integrity was tested?   Answer Question

Job Title Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameron (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was laid back and pretty normal. The reason I had a negative experience was the lack of follow up after the interview, even after I reached out. It's understandable that a company may have a star candidate but the other candidates at least deserve a phone call or email regarding the company's decision. After all, most candidates dedicate over 2 hours for an interview.

Cameron GRDP Full-Time (Finance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied in September through careers website and interviewed in mid-October on campus. Two interviewers with behavioral and resume based questions. No technical, more of a company fit type interview. Pretty laid back and enjoyed it. Two weeks later, called to invite me back to their second round interview in Houston at the end of October (flew to Houston). Pre-night dinner with a full day the next day. Breakfast/ lunch provided, there was a Cameron presentation, then a 5-7 minute presentation about yourself, then 3 thirty minute interviews. All very laid back, I had one technical question here, but I think it's different depending on your interviewer. Their supposed to go by a pre-made list of questions but I heard no one liked those questions so they included their own. Those were all behavioral/situation type questions. Received a call with the offer 2 weeks after the second round interview. Overall nice experience with nice people. Spots are limited, so it's pretty competitive.

Interview Questions

I had other offers. Very difficult to decline the offer. Great place to work at with a great program to start off right after college.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter then had one onsite interview scheduled with hiring manager and hr representative. Started with some more explanation of the job and immediate duties that would be assigned. Discussed previous job experience, was interested in role in continuous improvement project. I was given a tour of the manufacturing facility. They did most of the talking, were looking to see that you were interested, expected you to ask alot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you see anything you want to do differently in terms of the layout in this area for Assembly?   1 Answer

Cameron GRDP Full-Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

On-Campus interview followed by an onsite interview which included a presentation about yourself and 3 30-minute interviews. They provided transportation, hotel, and dinner the night before. Dinner is a chance to get to meet many of the people who will be interviewing you the next day. At the End of the interview, there is a plant tour. People were very nice but there were a lot of applicants. I never received a decision either way. After reaching out to my contacts and not getting a response, I assumed I didn't get an offer.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron in September 2014.

Interview

The company was very friendly, but the overall process was somewhat exhausting. The first interview was done on campus and the second interview was done in Houston. We went to dinner the first night and then they put us up in a hotel for the evening. The next day, we had to do a presentation in front of the other candidates and interviewers. We then followed that by 3 back to back 30 minutes interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were emotionally overwhelmed at work. How did you deal with this?   Answer Question

EPV Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cameron in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was really easy. It was based off their core values. They want you to answer all interview questions using the STAR method. Situation, Task, Action, and Result. All behavior questions such as have you ever had to deal with someone you didn't like? Have you ever worked in a team? Pretty straightforward. The recruiter was really out of it. She kept yawning and seemed unfocused. That's my only complaint. You can imagine her yawning was a total confident booster.

Interview Questions

• Hardest part is answering the questions using STAR... Recruiter was very picky if you skipped a step of the method   Answer Question

Market Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Single interview with supervisor and dept. manager. Typical questions were asked such as tell me about a time when... The HR recruiter conducted a phone screen and set up the interview. After in person interview, I received a job offer about 2 or 3 weeks after that.

Production Planner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Send Resume, Two person interview. Not a scripted interview. Some question typical for position, many not so typical. They want people who go above and beyond standard job description. Looking for leaders.

Interview Questions

• What do you say to a customer when you miss a deadline and cant deliver.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation