Cameron Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cameron Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2.2

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was laid back. The supervisor and product business unit manager performed the interview. Lasted about 30 minutes. Asked basic interview questions. There was no written exam

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was flown down for an interview in Houston. Great experience, HR hosted a large cocktail party for us and was able to meet many current employees and get the inside scoop. Within a week a had a standing offer with the company.

Interview Questions

• If you list language skills on your resume, be prepared to back it up with an on the spot conversation with a native speaker.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined, and constant feedback was given during the interview process. The job was well-defined, including the requirements and constraints. The interviews were conducted by someone who is senior in the same job role, and then the follow-up interview was conducted with their superior.

Interview Questions

• What interview questions did I not ask that you thought I might?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiating your salary is a must, as always.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic. The only issue I encountered was the delay between interview and offer; much too long (2 months). My interviewer was the Group Director who knew of my skillset before I arrrive. The setting was relaxing and inviting which allowd both of us to speak freely. There were no "Gotcha" questions; the entire process was relevant to the postion.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions; the attitude of the interviewer was very casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My offer for a first time Oil and Gas employee was generous and the benefits were acceptable. I let them know what I wanted during the interview (which was offered) so negotiation were not necessary.