Cameron Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Cameron Interview Questions in Singapore

Interviews at Cameron

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Everybody there was friendly and approachable. Although there were 6 interviewers, it wasnt stressful at all

-3 min self intro to everybody on 1) Education 2) Working experience 3) Goals and achievement 4) why should they choose you
    -shop tour followed by a group presentation on what was observed that can be improve based on 1)safety 2)quality 3)waste identification 4)cost reduction
    -lunch
    -interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

Not very difficult questions, easy. HR calls u to arrange a interview with the senior engineer, HR rep and the engineer manager. After the first interview, the HR will call to inform the application is successful or not.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

One round of interview, two interviewer, very relaxed interview process, introduce yourself, what you know about us, why you wanna join, they want to know you and whether you can fit in the culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Went through the first round interview. There are 2 rounds of interview. First one with HR, second one with higher management. In my opinion, just be yourself so that the company know whether you fit the culture there. I get the interview by applying through university career fair and notified for the interview after several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Standard personality questions like greatest strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Met representatives during the campus career fair and was invited to come down for the selection process. Consisted of a shop tour, written test, and two face-to-face interviews

Interview Questions

• All standard behavioural questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the jobGood and sharp, to the point. The interviewer was cordial, and the people were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the company   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron in January 2014.

Interview

common interview hiring process, pleasant conversation with the hiring manager, asking some job relevant duties. HR and hiring manager is professional, friendly and conduct interview within 1 hours time. overall is a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Introduce your self, what is your strength and weakness   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

Shortlist the potential candidates, meet up the candidates and perform job suitability interview. Candidates will fill up the employment forms onsite, head into the meeting room and wait for the manager to appear.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better candidate for this job position we have posted.   Answer Question

Coffee Boy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

Can you make good cuppa coffee. What type of machine makes what type of coffee? Where will the coffee beans normally produce? Why did I choose to be a coffee boy? Where is the most expensive coffee? What type of beans are there? Where is the coffee produced?

Interview Questions

• What is the different cups to make coffee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2011.

Interview

2 Stage interviewing Process with the HR and Management

Interview Questions

• If given a choice to be a supervisor straight away, will you take that option up now?   1 Answer