Cameron University Interview Questions in Lawton, OK | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron University

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron University (Lawton, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

I talked to the hiring manager and he told me to come to his office for one on one conversation. He asked if I was a student of Cameron and why I want to work as a custodian instead of something different.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this job an what is your experience?   1 Answer

Art Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron University (Lawton, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

I was already an art student. This was a good way for me to get into teaching students my field of study. The dean just asked if I would like to do this for a summer, because it is an art camp, and I followed through.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work Monday- Friday 8-3, and be able to stay afterwards to ensure the children all get picked up from their parents?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a successful interview. 15$ an hour is pretty good, starting out. And to be teaching and around children all day was a plus. I enjoyed working with them. They are very creative. There really was not a negotiation bit in the interview, but I think it all worked out just fine. I got a lot of experience from the whole thing, and made good connections with families as well.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cameron University (Lawton, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

I was the first person that volunteered for the position. There really wasn't any other competition. I work directly for my professor and I have worked for him voluntarily for the past four semesters. I enjoy his company and I feel that he is a great mentor. The extent of paperwork was I had to take a competence test online and then fill out my payroll and direct deposit information. There really wasn't much of an interview process.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work with Cameron University as a research assistant?   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cameron University (Lawton, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

weakness and strength

Poor Salary

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron University (Lawton, OK).

Interview

Fair accessible and great

Interview Questions

• What did you not like about working at Cameron?   1 Answer