Campaigners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campaigners Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Campaigners

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campaigners (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

phone interview, then small group interview with an analytical test

Interview Questions

• reviewed some spreadsheets and wanted a breakdown of what data we saw and how we could improve the results   Answer Question

Negotiation

none allowed, take it or leave it

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campaigners (Cleveland, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

Had one basic phone interview. This was basically a screener interviewer. The second interview was a situation based interview. They asked me about how I handled a particular situation in one of my past jobs. There were two people on the phone so it was a little intimidating. My third and final interview was an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• It came down to me and another candidate and I was asked why they should pick me over the other candidate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We negotiated salary for a couple of days and I accepted the position.

Research Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campaigners (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

The HR recruiter called me up and asked me a few questions. One week later I got an email confirming an appointment for the interview. Went to a group interview with four separate people and was told at the end that they would be in contact. It has been about a month and I have yet to hear from MD Anderson about this position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a large workload?   1 Answer