Campbell Soup Company Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campbell Soup Company Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was participating in on-campus interviewing a my business school, and my Campbell's interview was simply one round, with a combination of marketing/brand specific questions, and general behavioral questions. The interview was about 45 mins long, and I heard back within a couple days. A very efficient process! The interview questions ranged from general questions about why Campbell's and why brand management, to a few specific questions that tested my brand knowledge and creativity.

Interview Questions

• - What's your favorite brand and why?
    - Give an example of when you came up with a creative solution to a problem
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Campbell Soup Company

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

There was an Initial phone screening - Then I was invited to a full day of 1 on 1s in Camden. Interviews were with brand managers and Vice Presidents and included typical fit, background, and teamwork questions and one interview included a case. The process was Fairly casual.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult portion was the case, but it was a conversational case, so not terribly difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

minimal room to negotiate

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with two Campbell’s employees, a Brand Manager and their head of on-campus recruiting. The interview was primarily behavioral questions. The interviewers were generally pleasant & friendly. However, I was somewhat thrown-off & annoyed by the fact that my interviewers arrived 10 minutes late for the interview, and then opened the conversation by saying that they would need to cut my interview short b/c they had another interview in 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a company that you think is doing good marketing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Charlottesville, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very pleasant and fair interview. They asked questions exploring innovation, creativity/idea output, and examples of brands—the good and the bad. Additionally interested in examples of leadership and teamwork. Also were interested in my story and how I became interested in CPG and the company specifically. Interviewers (2) were very friendly and helpful. Overall a great experience. They seem very interested in hiring pleasant, passionate people that will get along well with others.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of a brand or ad campaign that lost its way?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in September 2012.

Interview

Campbell sticks to their timeframes: I was promised a hiring decision and received a phone call the day they stated. It was the same when I received my offer: I received the package and full information as soon as I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Case question: How would you launch a new grocery product to reach $50 million net sales next year?   Answer Question