Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions in Camden, NJ | Glassdoor

2.9

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a great interview process. I got to meet with managers, directors, and general team members in order to get an understanding of the company as a whole. I had phone screenings with directors and the team manager, and I also got to meet with the team manager in person. In addition to this, I had a panel with two of the team members so I could get a good understanding of the day-to-day operations.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer in your previous role?   Answer Question

Vice President Global Indirect Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and began cultivating network contacts re: the position. Within one week, I received a system generated email declining my candidacy and thanking me for my interest. While I am disappointed that I wasn't able to secure an interview I was pleased and impressed that I was promptly considered and notified.... My experience suggests that if you've applied to a position and are wondering about status, but haven't received a rejection email then you are likely still being considered

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

30-minute phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an in-person interview with three senior managers (30 minutes per interviewer). They went over my technical skills and how I work on a team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you offered a solution to a customer, co-worker, etc. and how did your solution affect/improve their circumstance.   Answer Question

Email Designer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was professional, but incredibly relaxed. While they do ask hard hitting questions to make sure you're the right fit; you will feel at ease, especially if you know your craft well.

Provision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews witha an human resources recruiter for about 30 mins.
    I had 2 in person interviews. One with the manager of the IT security team and another with the IT helpdesk manager.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a bit tedious as first there are some phone screens before going to a personal interview. This interview lasted 4 hours, but the 5 people who interviewed were very friendly and made the interview quite fluent and relaxing. The most that amazed me was tgat one of the interviews was over a lunch.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a major issue? Mention a project in which you have participated and its outcome.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ).

Interview

Campbell uses ab classic behavioral interview process. Phone screen with HR first, then 45-60 min 1:1 (sometimes 2:1) interviews with the hiring manager, potential colleagues and cross-functional team members. They are not speedy, so candidates should expect the entire process to last several months.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to inspire trust with others. What was the situation and what outcome was achieved?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Four one-hour long interviews with various execs. Everyone I spoke with was extremely courteous and it was not an intimidating process at all. They are very big on maintaining the culture, so it is very important to come across as a good communicator with a strong moral fiber.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to communicate an idea that was not agreed to by other team members.   Answer Question

Organizational Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ).

Interview

Did a phone screen with HR that went very well. Was asked to come in for face-to-face interview. Interview happened to occur during terrible blizzard but stayed to finish out the interviews and then was asked a question about literature and then told the interviewer didn't like my selection and didn't receive any further information. Also, found out during the interview with one employee that she would be my direct report. Very awkward and shady.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

It was great I first had a phone interview fallowed by a face to face interview with 4 member team it took about 4 hours but everyone was very friendly and enthusiastic. They were eager to learn about my background and they appreciated that I asked questions. I also did some research on their backgrounds and tried to connect with them on a more personal level. Overall a great experience but not to say you have to come prepared to answer questions about the company and the position you are applying to.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work experience helped you develop into a leader?   Answer Question