Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

Vice President Global Indirect Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and began cultivating network contacts re: the position. Within one week, I received a system generated email declining my candidacy and thanking me for my interest. While I am disappointed that I wasn't able to secure an interview I was pleased and impressed that I was promptly considered and notified.... My experience suggests that if you've applied to a position and are wondering about status, but haven't received a rejection email then you are likely still being considered

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Spoke to a representative at a university career fair and received a phone call to set up an interview time. I had the interview and was told there would be a second round of interviews for about 15% of those interviewed in a few weeks but instead received an offer five days after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with someone who had a different mindset/approach to a situation than you did. (Use the STAR method)   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

It was a thorough process. There was three rounds if interview with several people. It's kind of 360 degreed. The people I met were all very nice and smart. Very good experience.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napoleon, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Napoleon, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

was called to schedule an interview and when I arrived at said interview it was a job fair type atmosphere with numerous hr people sitting at tables interviewing and taking applications, went thru the wait of over 30 min. after the time I was schedukled to interview, to be told that all the positions were filled and they were looking for people as back-ups in case others did not work out - job posting stated they had an immediate need for fork truck operators, All the time sitting there other people had been getting scheduled for orientation and testing for the company - what a waste of time and a 45 min drive for nothing

Interview Questions

• asked questions about quality and manufacturing back ground - never asked a single question about fork lift positions or abilities   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

30-minute phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an in-person interview with three senior managers (30 minutes per interviewer). They went over my technical skills and how I work on a team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you offered a solution to a customer, co-worker, etc. and how did your solution affect/improve their circumstance.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The start of the interview was a brief overview of company, location, interviewers and job. It was followed by initial questions about the candidate, work experience, team building and communication, and standard "tell us about a time you..." questions. I met with one HR representative and two individuals in positions of leadership. All three carried loads of experience and a desire to build Campbell's brand globally.

Interview Questions

• Why Campbell's? Tell me about a time you led a project. How would you build relationships with individuals that do not agree with you?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on linkedin. A month after that, I was asked to speak with the recruiter and then the hiring manager in 45 minute phone interviews. A few days later, I was asked to come in for several in person interviews each lasting 45-50 minutes. There were no behavioral based questions, although I did prepare for them. All the interviews consisted of conversations around my experience and past projects, including being asked to elaborate more on points from my resume.
    All in all, the interview felt more relaxed than I was used to. The only thing that caught me off guard was more communications with HR went through text messaging.
    I would suggest you google the company and get as much information about them as possible. I went in prepared and was told by all interviewers that they were impressed with my research on the company. Also, know your resume and past experience inside and out. So that you can use several examples throughout your interview.
    The entire process from first contact to getting a call from hr with a start date was roughly 3 months. They do take their time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations went through hr and the hm. the whole process took about 10 days.

Email Designer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was professional, but incredibly relaxed. While they do ask hard hitting questions to make sure you're the right fit; you will feel at ease, especially if you know your craft well.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

Food industry, walk in, got a tour of the lab, asked me questions about my career outlooks, my education, and why I would do the job well. Very friendly interviewers. Honestly felt I wouldnt ge tthe job. I was called and offered a position and was able to select my shift.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Everett, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Whole process took about a week and a half. Had to take a physical and drug test. Met with Hr and Head of safety for prep. Lots of paper work. Also had to take a 3 part test to test for basic knowledge.