Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.9

Global Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in October 2017.

Interview

Their interview process was as tasteless as their soups. Applied online, got an interview within a week on campus. Behavioral interview based on their values. Heard nothing for at least 5 weeks before emailing them myself, when I was told that all their positions had been filled. I didn’t expect no answer after an interview from such a big company. Very disappointed in their lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a difficult coworker or teammate.   Answer Question

Research and Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the summer '18 internship. When they call they asked me if I wanted to do a 6 month internship instead. When I didn't show interest in that they seemed really disappointed. I applied for summer I had no plans on pushing off school. So that was frustrating, but they were really nice and knowledgeable about the company and what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to take the lead in a situation?   Answer Question

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (New York, NY).

Interview

This was an in person interview at my college. It had structure to it, and good thought provoking questions, but also led into some good conversations that allowed them to get to know me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (East Lansing, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Discuss with you about yourself, experience, resume, and school work. What you intend on doing at Campbell's. They want to know how much you know about your area of expertise and level of background in what you want to do.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a great interview process. I got to meet with managers, directors, and general team members in order to get an understanding of the company as a whole. I had phone screenings with directors and the team manager, and I also got to meet with the team manager in person. In addition to this, I had a panel with two of the team members so I could get a good understanding of the day-to-day operations.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer in your previous role?   Answer Question

Global Nutrition Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in February 2017.

Interview

Applied by emailing contact resume and cover letter. Had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. There were four behavioral questions (i.e. tell me about a time in which...) and some general information questions (i.e. where will you be commuting from). Overall a pleasant phone interview process.

Interview Questions

• What was a time in which you had to work with a team to accomplish a measured goal   Answer Question

Vice President Global Indirect Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and began cultivating network contacts re: the position. Within one week, I received a system generated email declining my candidacy and thanking me for my interest. While I am disappointed that I wasn't able to secure an interview I was pleased and impressed that I was promptly considered and notified.... My experience suggests that if you've applied to a position and are wondering about status, but haven't received a rejection email then you are likely still being considered

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Spoke to a representative at a university career fair and received a phone call to set up an interview time. I had the interview and was told there would be a second round of interviews for about 15% of those interviewed in a few weeks but instead received an offer five days after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with someone who had a different mindset/approach to a situation than you did. (Use the STAR method)   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napoleon, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Napoleon, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview with the engineer manager and another engineer. It was straightforward. They didnt really ask any questions, technical or behavior. I got the job offer the next week and accepted.

Interview Questions

• They never asked me any questions. I think they were going to offer me the job before ii came in.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

It was a thorough process. There was three rounds if interview with several people. It's kind of 360 degreed. The people I met were all very nice and smart. Very good experience.