Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napoleon, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Napoleon, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

lengthy must pass test with average of 75% and drug screening, and lengthy pysical company objective seems more alluring than actually is, is a hard working enviroment and very very long hours with saftey issues and many manty injuries at this plant not staffed well in terms of leadership and this falls back on employee very difficult to accomplish work when mistakes are often made in production and many days of stopped production and rework because of this

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I had a phone screen and then an in person interview with two managers. Everyone was nice UNTIL it came to follow up. I reached out to the manager via email twice asking her to let me know their decision and I never heard back from her. I find it very unprofessional for a talent acquisition team manager/lead to ignore an email from a candidate that they interviewed in person. As a recruiter I never treat candidates that way. At the very least I give them the courtesy of responding with a "thank you for your time, but we have decided to pursue other candidates." That takes 1 minute.

A large part of recruiting is customer service from the beginning to the end of the process.

Shipping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napoleon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Napoleon, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very good. Was interviewed by a panel of 3 HR individuals. They were highly professional and I was very comfortable with there questions. They took Veterans as a priority, very respectable.

Interview Questions

• Leadership, teamwork skills. do I work well with others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

It was great I first had a phone interview fallowed by a face to face interview with 4 member team it took about 4 hours but everyone was very friendly and enthusiastic. They were eager to learn about my background and they appreciated that I asked questions. I also did some research on their backgrounds and tried to connect with them on a more personal level. Overall a great experience but not to say you have to come prepared to answer questions about the company and the position you are applying to.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work experience helped you develop into a leader?   Answer Question

MBA Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via online portal. Received an E-mal from Human Resources setting up a time to speak with marketing manager regarding the position. Spoke for approximately an hour on the phone about the position, my background, and why I wanted to work for Campbell's. The majority of the questions were situational/behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• Name a company that you think does a poor job marketing and if hired what would you recommend to your manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was a one on one interview with the director of human resources. It was at 8:0 am sharp. So i a arrived 15 minutes prior to find parking and to still have 5 minutes to spare and prepare.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and what you can bring to our organization.   Answer Question

Transportation Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (State College, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

The process took about 2 months. Consisted on one face to face interview which asked pretty standard questions. They went into why i wanted to work for Campbell's, what i wanted to get out of the internship, and what strengths did I bring to the table. Finally after about 5 weeks they called and told me that I received the job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

Had interviews with several Business Unit Leaders and Production Managers. Many questions were behavior based questions. The people interviewing were very acceptable with hearing honest answers since I did not have much experience in manufacturing.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were terribly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

Talked at campus career fair. Offered interview for the next day. Three interviewers held my interview the following day. The interview was 30 minutes long and consisted mostly of the interviewers looking through my resume and trying to ask questions pertinent to the position. The interviewers were disorganized and made the process very confusing.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in October 2014.

Interview

It's all situational .. "Tell me about a time." The interviewers get a packet from HR that has groupings of questions to ask. Sometimes people pick the same ones to ask so you might get lucky. They don't focus on your resume as much, which seems weird, because they are busy asking "tell me about" type questions. I had an HR phone interview, then 6 onsite interviews in one day. I also had to write up my job successes and turn in. All the people I spoke with were cool. Questions are tough so study up! Be sharp!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to talk though a tough situation with a customer / with a peer?   Answer Question
    • If I look at your resume, what WON'T I see?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when..... Google examples of this and study up!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still doing this now. HR handles the salary stuff. If you are leaving stock options behind, they will consider a signing bonus. I hope to hear back soon and officially accept! They also seem to ask a lot of questions about your current situation - salary structure, etc. I even had to sent screenshots of bonus and stock option info.