Campbell Soup Company Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campbell Soup Company Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

It was a thorough process. There was three rounds if interview with several people. It's kind of 360 degreed. The people I met were all very nice and smart. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Campbell Soup Company

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on linkedin. A month after that, I was asked to speak with the recruiter and then the hiring manager in 45 minute phone interviews. A few days later, I was asked to come in for several in person interviews each lasting 45-50 minutes. There were no behavioral based questions, although I did prepare for them. All the interviews consisted of conversations around my experience and past projects, including being asked to elaborate more on points from my resume.
    All in all, the interview felt more relaxed than I was used to. The only thing that caught me off guard was more communications with HR went through text messaging.
    I would suggest you google the company and get as much information about them as possible. I went in prepared and was told by all interviewers that they were impressed with my research on the company. Also, know your resume and past experience inside and out. So that you can use several examples throughout your interview.
    The entire process from first contact to getting a call from hr with a start date was roughly 3 months. They do take their time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations went through hr and the hm. the whole process took about 10 days.

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

One day interview over five hours with five individuals including team members, hiring director, cross functional director, and HR. Each was assigned to ask questions related to the core values of the company and answers are to be given using the STAR methodology. The process was informal and each interviewer had their own take on the process. Which allowed for great conversation around expectations and criteria for success.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me something about yourself that others would identify as a weakness - and it needs to be an actual weakness."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in January 2007.

Interview

straigtht forward. the interview consisted of experience based questions such as tell me about a time you did xyz. The situations the interview created was so specific that it did become difficult to find a specific experience that matched exactly what it was.