Campbell Soup Company Retail Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campbell Soup Company Retail Business Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Had to submit a list of questions for postion, conducted a phone interview, in person interview was next stage then a job offer then a ride along experience . Overall the interview process was about a month long and several steps. There was a panel of 3 in the in person interview and I dressed to impress. Hopefully this helps you prepare as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a angry customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Campbell Soup Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

3 hour interview process between hiring managers and 2 other regional managers. Asked basic questions and wanted to know why I wanted to leave my current job for this one. All were pretty polite and easy going, they knew the business pretty well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in February 2008.

Interview

I remember receiving a phone interview, then a face to face interview with two different people. It was a very bland interview and very structured. The interviewers simply read down a list of questions. I did receive a formal iteniary which was very helpful on the day of the interview. However, the interviewers did not seem excited about the position, company, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you disagreed with your manager's decision and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Retail Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company in September 2008.

Interview

Lengthy process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation