Camping World Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Camping World Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

F and I Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camping World.

Interview

Spoke to VP about position, asked some probing questions, and about work history. Was very straight forward and to the point. Questions we're mostly about penetration and numbers. Took one day for a call back.

Interview Questions

• What are penetrating numbers in regards to F and I products.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Camping World (Lincolnshire, IL).

Interview

2 Phone Interviews and 1 In-Person interview with Director and other team members. There did not seem to be any organized approach to the interview process. I received mixed messages from high ranking members in the process. Led to believe I would be contacted with an offer. Never heard back from anyone. Made several attempts to get some closure to the process. No response. No letter to close the loop. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Some Behavioral related questions mixed with general questions and information about company.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Camping World (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted to schedule a phone interview within a couple of weeks. This gave me time to prepare for the interview and research additional information on the company. I was not very impressed with the interviewer as she didn't give any feedback or responses to my answers.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camping World in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online through online job boards, then in a week or two, I was contacted by their recruiter and was given and schedule for the screening and phone interview. The interview was a behavioral mixed with questions about past experiences. Questions were the usual (tell me about....) Interviewer was very friendly and relaxed.

Parts Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camping World in June 2010.

Interview

i had two interviews with camping world a couple of years apart. i was not hired the first time around but was called out of the blue when i was very unhappy at my current job asking me if i was looking for a job, i went to the interveiw a few days later and was called on a friday to tell me the job was mine if i wanted it.

Interview Questions

• none. every question they asked was every day interview questions   1 Answer