Campus Advantage Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Campus Advantage

1.0

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campus Advantage (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

After an indepth interview over the phone with the Controller, I then had Two interviews on two different days, meeting with five different people. Accomidating after hours and on the weekends. I net with one VP of operations regaring financials statements and variance analysis. I also met with an IT representative, two accounting representatives and the Chief Financial Officer. At one point the president also came into our meeting. The process was very lengthy, there were technical questions asked, but nothing accounting or GAAP related, some industry related questions, but not many.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none, tell them what your requirements are, aim high.

Other Interview Reviews for Campus Advantage

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Campus Advantage (Austin, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Multiple interview with multiple different levels of staff

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our organization?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very short. They wouldn't give me a number, so I was forced to throw out a salary. In less than two days, I had an offer letter, and started about two weeks after that time.