Campus Crest Community Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campus Crest Community Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stephenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Campus Crest (Stephenville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

First you submit an online application it is also good to bring A resume and availability to the manager in the office
I was called in for a group interview and then they make a decision

Interview Questions

• What animal would best describe your personality ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Campus Crest

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campus Crest (San Marcos, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

2 interviews; a group interview of about ~12 people, and then a meeting with a district manager. Group interview consists of roleplaying how you would get people to come to the property, how you'd deal with a dissatisfied customer, and planning a party for the property. The most intimidating thing about the group interview is when they pair you with others, and you really have to make yourself stand out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campus Crest (Jonesboro, AR) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and easy. I was hired on the spot. The interviewer was nice and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campus Crest (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

My interviewer tried to convince me how good the product/ property was. She gave me a tour around the property. She did not ask me many questions, except when I could start. She liked my CV and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My employer was very flexible, and gave me ample time to decide whether to take the offer. The salary was already fixed at minimum wage in the job ad.