Campus Management Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campus Management Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiting Manager who was very nice. She explained the role and also a brief summary of the company and what they do. She ask a few questions about my work history then she told me she would speak with the managers and get back to me. She called me back before the day ended to schedule a phone interview with the manager. Phone interview was very casual and friendly.I was interviewed my two Managers who asked questions about my past roles and responsibilities. It was a good interview. They were very professional. Even though I was not offered the role, I would apply to this company again.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was pretty easy and over the phone with the lead developer. When I first talked to them the salary was within my range, but after a successful interview they offered it as 30% less. I wish they had not misrepresented the salary instead of wasting my time & getting me excited about it.

Interview Questions

• What is the User Agent Shadow DOM   1 Answer

Senior Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Friendly staff. Very welcoming and down to earth. Easy to relate to in person. Very to the point and direct in questions.

On the downside there was no follow through. Had to reach back out to HR to check status once interview was completed. I was told the following week I would hear a decision. I was never contacted again to let me know I was not chosen for the position. Very unprofessional ending for a well known company in the area.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving my current employer after having so much success   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Interview

I had a simple phone interview initially with about three people talking about things like what I want to do in the future, and what I had done in school so far. I then was invited for an onsite interview where I talked more about my past work experience, etc. I then got a tour of the facilities . After a week or two I got a response back.

Support Analyst Interview

Interview

Was very relaxed, non-stressful environment when going in for one-on-one. Interviewer asked questions on past experience and personal questions. Interviewer made the question less formal and more about the position as well as yourself. Make sure you show an interest in their company, as they ask you why you want to join. Also, do not be afraid to express any concerns regarding your application process.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous supervisor rate you as an employee?   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Interview

Direct exposure to the management team. The interview process is short and detailed. 1 on 1 interview with the management team, then there was a sql skills test. The a panel interview withtheexecutive level

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of higher education and how do you feel it will help you with this position   Answer Question

Negotiation

They sent an offer with little room to negotiate however they will give you some wiggle room

Support Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Interview

The interview was very casual and friendly. They talked to me about the company and the type of business they did and then described the position an how I would fit in. I described my background and how I would be an asset. I also described my previous job experience and how I thought it would satisfy the position's requirements.

Interview Questions

• There were no surprises. It was most conversational style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer and I accepted.

Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation in September 2014.

Interview

The recruiter is very friendly. If you pass the phone interview you get to interview face to face. I was interviewed by seven men for 21/2 hours Basic questions need to demonstrate your skills on SQL Manager. I'm still waiting to hear wether I got hired or not, but it's only been a week.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Interview

Submitted the application online via the Company's website.
    Received a phone call from HR asking for an in person interview.

HR was really nice and introduced me to the person who would be my boss.

Went into a small conference room and casually had a conversation with the interviewer.
    Interviewer had my resume printed out and asked questions about it. What I did in previous jobs, roles and responsibilities.
    I also had added "attention to detail" as a skill, so the interviewer asked me to give a real life example.
    After that I had another person come in the room and casually had another conversation talking about my previous experience and skills, why I wanted to work here, etc.

Overall the process was very laid back and friendly.

Interview Questions

• To give a real life example of the skills listed on my resume. It wasn't really hard...but it was the hardest question.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Interview

Initially there was a phone interview with the HR recruiter. After that there was another phone interview with Hiring Manager. Finally there was a 2 day on-site interview with Sr. Staff and the Hiring Manager at their corporate HQ. Overall, it was a very drawn out and difficult interview process.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, most difficult was the sales presentation.   Answer Question