Canada Bread Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Bread Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

- 1st StepCover Letter + CV + Transcripts
    - 2nd Step Phone call: 30 minutes
    - Assessment center in Toronto: 2 days, they pay for the trip

No tricks, questions were mostly what you should expect.
    Took them a lot of time to get back to me, I had to send them an email to get an answer.

Leadership Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canada Bread Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Submitted resume through school career website.
    Got an email for an initial phone interview after a week or two. It was an overview of the program and just simple questions like why Canada bread? What is leadership and give an example?
    Then got invited for an onsite interview at a local office. It was with a very warm and friendly HR lady. We had a nice chat and answered behavioural questions about company values.
    Finally got invited to the final interview at headquarter in Toronto. It was a full day interview composed of a case study, a panel interview, lots of sessions with current leadership trainee and employees to ask questions.
    Decision was made a week later, the HR was kind enough to call me to provide some feedback bit no offer.

Be sure to research the company values, food manufacturing industry and the possible roles. They made their decision process based on the 40 minutes final case study presentation, discussion and a brief interview. Be prepared!

Interview Questions

• What is leadership? Give an example where you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question
    • What is a community? How do you make your team feels like a community.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you dealt with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canada Bread Company.

Interview

I applied through school's career website. The recruiters were super nice. During the first round of interview, there were two recruiters. It lasted for about one hour and the questions were mainly about behaviour. There was some time left for the questions. I like the interview, but I did not move on the second round, which would be a group interview in the main office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

I applied online and received the interview invitation few weeks later. The Recruiters are super nice and friendly !!!! The interview last for one hour, very engaging! Even though the recruiters were writing notes, but you can still know they were listening. You can ask questions at the end of the interview. However, I did not move to second round.

Finance Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canada Bread Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

applied through campus recruitment. interview wasn't hard, just standard behavior based question asking about leadership, teamwork, conflict solving and etc. Just be prepared, as for any leadership/rotation program, the employers seek for good communication skills and confident candidate.

Warehouse Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canada Bread Company (Langley, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

simple questions, supervisor speaks allot about himself and nods while he speaks to himself.

I then met the distribution manager were she then asks the same questions. She promised allot of opertunities that were just not true ex promoting me to a supervisor.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Bread Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with Human resources. Approximately thirty minutes
    Interview with direct manager. Talked about my work experience , what I will bring to the the company, and the description of the position
    Interview with Vice President. Explain the goals of the position, the values of the organization and through a small conversation about news tested my personality

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Bread Company (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview was quite a bit behind the times but the regional manager moved away from it and the experience turned out to be a positive one. Both he and I were in the process of developing a new process when I was laid off.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions as I have interview many people myself in an HR role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not one as it was an established amount but the Regional Manager pushed me to the top salary that was allowed and bonus.