Canada Post Letter Carrier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.7

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Post (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

It is short (20min) and well organized. A manager (I guess) and a HR were interviewers. No difficult question, just 4 situations and your response. One is about your action when seeing a hazard along, one is about some new comer having problems. The other two are relating to customers. Describing a situation and your response when customer is angry or there is much stress.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when customer was angry and what you do   Answer Question
  • If you find a hazard in the office and nobody is around you, what will you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Canada Post

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Post (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then they sent their General Aptitude Test which took an hour. After that, they offered me an interview. The questions included why do you want to work for Canada Post? how will your other work experiences help you with this job? What would you do if you had a conflict with a coworker? And some scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Canada Post?
      How will your other work experiences help you with this job?
      What would you do if you had a conflict with a coworker?
      And some scenario questions   Answer Question

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Canada Post (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

After completing the online test I went for an interview, I was told I passed the interview on the spot. The next step was to get a background check and a physical test. This is where the experience went down hill. They told me to email and make an appointment to get my fingers prints taken for the background check. Once I got home I emailed asking if I could set something up for the next day... No reply to the email, The next morning I called, no answer, called again, no answer. Left a message to try and set up an appointment to get my finger prints taken.

I then went to my appointment for the physical portion of the interview which I'm 100% sure I passed. after that I finally got in contact with someone to get my finger prints taken for the background check. this whole process was done at the end of November. I emailed mid December to see what was going on and they said they were still waiting on the background check, emailed again in the new year, still waiting on the background check. As of writing this I have not heard anything from them. I have taken another job which also required a background check (this took 3 days).

Interview Questions

• Why canada post?
      What type of work environment do you prefer?   Answer Question

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canada Post (Hamilton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Nice people, good interview, short, i don't remember all the details but it was short, well organized and positive. There were 2 human resources managers and one supervisor, they asked 4 questions. Some kind of scenarios about different and difficult situations. We discussed my experience, expectations and plans for a future.

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Submitted resume, did GAT & got interview. it was a smooth and quick process.. Hr very efficient. I would recommend this process to other companys.
    Very effective way of hiring.
    The GAT was good

Interview Questions

• Situation based questions..   1 Answer

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Regina, SK (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Smooth and Quick, Got in and was greeted by the interviewer, he explained the job responsibility and asked me 6 questions giving different scenarios and my responses to it.
    Asked me if I had any questions.
    Explained what to expect next and the process there after.
    And that was the end of interview.
    No personal Questions!

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 people there during the interviewing process. 1 was taking notes during the interview. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed beforehand. Not really difficult to answer these questions, but better for you to be a little prepared by studying up on the company. Also practice your answers with a friend so that you sound polished and can deliver your answer in a reasonable time......check questions from a interview guide!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a coworker who was creating a conflict with you.   Answer Question

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canada Post (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

online test. I had log in and review videos and answer multiple choice question. More towards customer service and memory. Some question were very tricky and challenging. there were 43 questions and very interesting.

Letter Carrier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview

Non existent - Walked in and had talk with Supervisor, hired - There was no interview - many years ago when workers that wanted to work part time hours were hired without alot or any experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

The easiest interview I've ever had. They are desperate for employees because of serious retention problems due to the excessive workload. The interviewer basically just checked to see if I wasn't a complete nutjob and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you care about health and safety?   1 Answer