Canada Post Interview Questions in Ottawa, ON | Glassdoor

Canada Post Interview Questions in Ottawa, ON

2.6

Officer, Contracts and Business Cases Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied in August 2016. I was invited for an interview via email 2 weeks later.
    Attended the interview, a group of 2 people (Director and HR manager).

They told me about the job, and duties expected of the officer.

The Questions were all behavioural and situational questions. I was required to use the STAR method. The director did not seem interested in the interview, but the HR manager was far better.

I got a regret email 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. How I handled a situation I would normally not be in charge of. (i.e manager/supervisor would usually step in)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was simple, applied, received an interview call within 3 weeks. Two people conducted my interview. There were 6 questions in total both behavioural and technical based. First 5 behavioural and last one technical knowledge

Interview Questions

• Q) Describe a time when you had multiple Priorities and how did you manage them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Post (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview/hiring process was extremely efficient and easy! Each respective department will call to schedule an interview with you if your resume was chosen. The Summer Student Program only one round of interview.

Planning & Control Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

2-person interview competency based interview and a written exam at the end of the process to measure writing/comprehension skills. The answers were to be provided using the STAR method (situation, task, action, results)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Letter Carrier (Relief) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatineau, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Gatineau, QC (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Beyond the initial general capacities test (basic math, arranging numbers in order, identifying and understanding rules and policies), the actual interview is in-person with the supervisor of a mail depot. It is not long, perhaps 20 minutes. They will have your CV already and the results from your test, and so it is largely a formality to see if you understand the position, the nature of the schedule (part-time, temporary, on-call for the first 6 months) and can work well in a team and independently.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a Letter Carrier?   1 Answer
    • What is your driving experience?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in varied weather, changeable conditions, carrying heavy loads?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canada Post (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for summer student positions both in Ottawa and Toronto in March. A month later the HR emailed me to set up a phone interview. It was a easy interview, containing about five behavioral questions, like "describe a situation in which you lead a team/ handle a conflict/ overcome a difficulty/ make a quick decision".

Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canada Post (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

A general aptitude test. then seasonal work .If they like your work they hire u .

Letter Carrier (Relief) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Post (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

Good interview experience. Questions were all behavioral based; i.e. give example of a time you had a conflict with co-worker and how you dealt with it.

Interview Questions

• be prepared to discuss your past job experiences in response to behavioral questions   1 Answer