Canada's Wonderland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017

2.1

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughn, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Vaughn, MT) in March 2016.

Interview

Initially I applied and my application was placed on hold for about a week and a half, I was worried because other people heard back within 12 hours. I called to ask why my application was on hold, and it turns out they put it on hold because of my availability (summer school, etc). I then called after a week and a half to change that. Three days after I changed my application, I got a call from wonderland. They asked me about the importance of cleanliness, safety, service and etc. I was then put on hold, and then they asked me to come in for an interview.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

easy interview, had to do a little mental math test at the beginning, just answer interview questions with common sense in mind to make it look like your the best candidate possible

Interview Questions

• if you saw another employee stealing something what would you do?   Answer Question

Food Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

it was easy, just be you and be confident, nice and friendly. If you look friendly you are more likely to get the job becuz you look more approachable.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

It was quite simple, there were around 5 people in my group. The part about you getting a job basically depends on your availability and personality. I feel that they hire almost everyone if they see you are responsible. The interview is nothing to fret over.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy due to the fact i applied late august. They call you in for an interview and ask you questions about service and integrity and cleanliness. then you move onto the second interview if you get one. then you legit just play games and interact with others around you seeing as its a group interview with 3 other people. and then they choose if they want you or not.

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

There's firstly a screening interview, which is pretty short (~5 minutes or less). They ask you about your availability during this time, and if you meet their requirements then you go onto the next part, which is a group interview. All in all it was pretty simple.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

You first go in and check in, and then you wait for a bit to be called in for a 1 on 1 interview really easy, just say ya for everything and they will ask one question on how service and courtesy are important in Wonderland. There weren't enough people for a group interview so they just did another interview but instead, it was 2 interviewers and they ask 5 simple questions. For example 1 question was how do you control 2 co-workers that are horseplaying , they're super questions. The second interview is way much easier than the group interview but on an easy scale out of 10 its legit 10 its super easy but you would have to wait for a bit.

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

- Applied online
    - Phone screening asking staple questions like what is your availability and what does safety mean to you
    - Went to their HR building for a group interview of about 7-8 people
    - Did some group activities and answered situational/behavioral interview questions
    - You then get called in one by one to see if you got the job or not

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you deal with a customer who is complaining about long line-ups
      Q: A customer is complaining about how they did not receive a discount from their purchase. What do you do?   Answer Question

Food Service Associate Interview

Application

Interview

I heard back from them after a week or so, told me to come in for an interview in the following week. I attended a 1 on 1 interview and a group interview. Later on they had called each one of us for our results

Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

I came into the human resources building and sat down for a while, I had to sign into one of the desks at the front and I was eventually called. The interviewer asked a few basic questions and then I was asked to sit at the main room again. With three other people, we did a couple of group activities and some scenarios so a supervisor could observe our decisions. Then, we were all called to the front desk to be notified that we got the job.