Canadian Tire Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canadian Tire Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through their website; it took around two weeks to get an interview.
They asked from basic question to behavior question plus technical questions.
It is better to prepare all of these questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Very easy going. Couple of case studies to solve. Interviewers were great listeners. You can breeze through the interview if you know your resume and are confident in your abilities to perform the responsibilities listed in job ad. They also seem to value people you have a passion for working for Canadian Tire, so make sure you do your homework and be prepared to talk about your long term career goals.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to work with difficult people   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Conversational, very easy to talk with. Not too challenging, pretty straight forward. The interview seemed to be more so to gauge your interest in the position. If you know your resume and why you are interested in the position you will be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted around one hour and it is not difficult as I thought. There will be manager, as well as team lead to measure whether your background and experience is fit for the position. There are a lot of behaviour quesitons to test the candidates, and there is no math or case study questions. The conversation should be quite pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. I was contacted by the recruiter and had my interview with the Manager. I had my second interview with the team lead. The interview was not too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview and a face-to-face interview. Phone was typical "walk-through" of resume and face-to-face with HR and Manager was with set of behavioral questions. The interviewers were friendly and at times they help you to get the most of the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in July 2014.

Interview

Applied for the Business Analyst position though email and received an email confirming a phone interview date. Took the call, was asked Basic questions that are listened below. The phone call lasted about thirty minutes. Was told that I should receive an email in about a week telling me if I will be moving on to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic. They asked me the following questions: Why Canadian Tire? What was your greatest accomplishment? Why this job? Why this major instead of the other major that you pursued?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

HR department worked so slow to staff the team (from October of 2011 to May 2012) that the hiring manager had to use an employment agency as the project started in February 2012. It meant no interview for us, they just screened the skills and hired two people, that's how urgent the task was and how far behind HR performance was. Later the manager appreciated the results of my work and I was proposed permanent employment.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

The interview was mostly behavioural questions with a few technical questions pertaining to the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize your tasks if you received multiple tasks and your supervisor was out of town and there was no way to decipher the deadlines of the report ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, one over the phone and second in person.
    Know you resume and the company thoroughly. All questions asked and general ones typically asked in all interviews.