Canadian Tire Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Canadian Tire Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.2

166 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

They are very professional. The hiring manager has in depth knowledge on accounting . She assessed my experience and skills discussing on different scenarios. She talked very friendly and demonstrated respect for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your job and what do you dislike?   Answer Question

Office Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Pembroke, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Dropped off a resume, then I was called to come for an interview. The process took about 1/2 hour. They asked if I could start the next day and signed me up.

Logistics/Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

brief but straight to the point in a relaxed casual setting with friendly employees. minimal questions but not quite explanatory unless you ask. over all it was very smooth and friendly.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Online personality quiz store review of policies and one on one interview with management. Took a group test that lasted approximately twenty minutes and reviewed together if successful was contacted by phone in about 2-3 days and offered job .

Interview Questions

• Did I have strong math skills   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in May 2017.

Interview

I applied in-person and handed my resume in at the customer service desk. I received a call two days later and went in that afternoon for the interview. The interview was short and very informal. Very few questions were asked and a position was offered at the end of the interview.

Retail Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by the general manager who was incredibly friendly and easy to talk to. He asked questions about former retail experience and how I would handle certain customer situations. Very easy interview

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in April 2017.

Interview

Very easy and asked simple questions. They were looking for part-time employees at the time and needed anyone to fill the position. No experience was required for the cashier job as they trained you on the first day and went through Canadian Tire University.

Interview Questions

• What are your marks in school?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Good Positive interview, the hiring manager was very polite and nice and this lead to a very enjoyable interview, one of the best ones yet. For this role I think just being yourself and expressing that your are a hard worker is key

Interview Questions

• How do you first solve a problem you do not know anything about?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

It's a on-site face to face interview with the HR manager(Lucky me!). She reviewed my resume, asked me several questions and then talks about my availability. It's not tough.It didn't last long and mostly She didn't speak too much. I think they want to see your personality.

Interview Questions

• Introduced myself and then the basic "why" questions;why do you want to work with Canadian Tire? Why is you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Have to put something. Walked in instead of online apply manager seemed anoyed and gave me a very quick interview asked if full or part time and how long have I had a drivers license. Got told I will call you next week... I wasn't interested after that