Canadian Tire Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canadian Tire Cashier Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

First she was 10 minutes late to show up. Then she asked me mostly about what course I did in school, what I did since and some behavioral questions which I totally blanked on and couldn't answer. The interview only lasted about 10 minutes and she said she didn't think i'd be a good fit for the store..

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you saw a friend do something wrong. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

The whole interview was in french. They asked me about my education, what i wanted to be when i grew up , my life goals. They also asked me about why i chose canadian tire , what i was hoping to do there. They also asked about my experience and the jobs Ive worked at and what skills were needed to do these jobs.

Interview Questions

• What are your life goals   2 Answers
    • Why Canadian Tire?   1 Answer
    • What skills did you use at your previous jobs?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in November 2014.

Interview

They called me on tuesday and had me in for the interview that thursday. Got a call back the day after. The interview was ten minutes long, but I had to wait five minutes for the manager to show up. They asked for my references, and some of the questions were based on those.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajax, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Ajax, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Hiring manager was great and very accommodating with my scheduled, wanted it to work out with both of us.