Canadian Tire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canadian Tire Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.2

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, one over the phone and second in person.
    Know you resume and the company thoroughly. All questions asked and general ones typically asked in all interviews.

Co-op Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

1 interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you got negative feedback and how you reacted   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

This field does not apply for this section of the questionairre

Interview Questions

• This field does not apply for this section of the questionairre   Answer Question

Interview

Phone Interview with HR. Very informal, just walk about myself/ resume. Also informed me about the entire process e.g. reference checks, criminal background checks, etc

Interview Questions

• - Walk me through your resume
      - How do you get others to show you respect?   Answer Question

Intern Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

It was a pleasant talk over the telephone. It didn't seem too stressful thanks to the welcoming and understanding interviewer from HR. The main focus was on the background and most recent experiences including school projects. Interviewer was very friendly and open to any questions about the company and the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Salary question was very unexpected for an intern position. There also was a very open question about the most recent employment experience.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

HR department worked so slow to staff the team (from October of 2011 to May 2012) that the hiring manager had to use an employment agency as the project started in February 2012. It meant no interview for us, they just screened the skills and hired two people, that's how urgent the task was and how far behind HR performance was. Later the manager appreciated the results of my work and I was proposed permanent employment.

Back Parts Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

2 interviews: 1 by phone & the next in person. Not really structured. Talked about past employment and work attitude.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much. Salary offered was accepted immediately.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

easy hire. management was good at first. then switched and these guys played favourites. everyone could tell.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Applied online,whole process took about a month. Was contacted by hiring manager directly

Interview Questions

• Everything was expected. No technical interview, just behavior and resume based questions   Answer Question

Interview

For the first-round phone interview, there is just some common behaviour questions.
    For the second-round on site interview, a case study about warehouse demand prediction will be tested and the interviewer should give a presentation about it.