Canalys Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Canalys

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canalys

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canalys (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on LinkedIn and received a response back the following day from the hiring manager. We scheduled a screening call for the following week. That call lasted approximately 30 minutes, and was quite straightforward. At the conclusion of that call, we scheduled an in-person appointment for the following week. The in-person interview was with the same hiring manger. It lasted approximately an hour and a half, and covered the highlights of my professional experience. At the conclusion of that meeting, we scheduled a final in-person interview with the hiring manager as well as the other local team-members. I was also asked to complete a personality and IQ test prior to the final interview. The final interview took place approximately a week later, and was split into several parts. The first part was a writing sample. The second part addressed more of a cultural fit, as I attended a lunch with the team. Several days later, the hiring manager called to offer me the position, which I accepted. One week in...I am confident I made the right decision. Things have been great!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Canalys

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canalys (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very good. Initial meeting with the SVP was interesting and he explained the company and culture very well. He asked me some good questions and i felt that he had taken the time to read my CV which was nice. Unfortunately, i had to decline the offer because it was a heavy commute everyday and they were not willing to be flexible which was disappointing.

Interview Questions