Canalys Business Development EMEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canalys

Business Development EMEA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wokingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canalys (Wokingham, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Face to Face meeting scheduled after he had seen my CV. He kept me waiting for 10 minutes even though it was an open plan office and i could see him at his desk. He was not interested in my previous jobs or experience and he did not seem to have really studied my CV very thoroughly at all, as he kept asking me questions that were clearly explained on my CV.

Interview Questions

• He just focused on my dates, in a very aggressive way. It was as if was trying to catch me out.

It quickly became very obvious that he had ruled me out based on my appearance. He told me that he was 56 years old and that he was very tired, he told me that the job involved a lot of travel and that he did not think i would be suitable. He had been very interested in my CV prior to meeting me but he now said that i was not qualified for the position and that he had better candidates.

Basically he was telling me i was too old. he was extremely unpleasant and rude .   1 Answer