Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2018

2.9

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

email from the HR department, phone interview, then in person interview where I first sat side by side in the position I would be doing then an interview with 3 people after that

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2012.

Interview

excellent interview with Talent department. Pre screen interview online helpful to learn about culture of company

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself as a stakeholder at CTCA meaning what contributions do you hope to bring to the patients?   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

The interview consisted of two phone calls, a video chat, and a written exercise. They were great about keeping in contact with me at first, but then nothing. Nobody would email or call, or answer my messages. The lack of professionalism was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• There was a stress test phonecall with Talent Plus in which I was asked a series of questions quickly, and the interviewer would interrupt me to see how I handled stress. A sample question was "On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your personality?"   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was fairly informal with minimum questions and even less time for your own questions. There was a scheduling conflict with the HR representative at the time of interview and he was not able to show me around the unit before hire.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been a nurse?   1 Answer

Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2015.

Interview

Have had three interviews so far and they all ask roughly the same questions. The interview process is pretty long and drawn out and I'm sort of at the point where I'm ready to back out myself. There has been no mention of even a dollar range for salary. If I did well enough on the interview I had today, which was #3, I'll have yet another interview. 4 interviews seems overkill for a position like this.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions. Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker, how did you solve it, what was the outcome of your solution.   Answer Question

Nurse Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2007.

Interview

I was contaced by a head hunter who talked me into interviewing (I had never been to Philadelphia before) and set up the interview proces. I arrived early and was impressed by the facility immediately-everyone was friendly and the place looked more like a hotel than a hospital. Human Resources offered me a bottle of water and I met briefly with the Director of Talent/HR. He went over the process I was going to go through and explained the details concenring the company from how they came to be, through the philisophies they live by to the plans for the future. Afterwards, five to seven other managers and directors joined us. Each introduced themselves as they arrived and explained their role. Once everyone was present I had a panel interview with the managers and directors which lasted over an hour. Not only did I answer their questiosn but they also took the time to answer mine. Afterwards I went on a tour withthe Director of Nursing who interduced me to the President and other key administrators before taking me on a detailed tour of the facility. Having worked at several hospitals in my career I can pick up the "vibe" on inpatient units quickly and am able to tell if this is a facility people enjoy working at or not. I was most impressed. At forst, the head hunter who contacted me had to talk me into even interviewing. After the interview I had contacted some finance people I knew at a large nation-wide hospital grou to ask them to investigate the financial stability of the organization as I had been through a lay off in the past and wanted to make sure the hospitals finances were stable. I felt that would be better left to the experts, and they reported to me that all signs were that this was a financially sound company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negoiated and ended up acccepting the initial offer as it was fair. My advice is to be open, up-front and honest. Let the company bring up salary first, ALWAYS!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

1st round: A telephone call with a person from HR, who asks you general questions about your resume and experience. 2nd round: Your potential manager & supervisor interview you. 3rd round: a call from an outside company which consists of probing psychological questions.

Interview Questions

• In the third round, one of the questions was, "Why do you smile?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable.

Intake Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

The interview process was very nice. I was asked a lot of questions. I made sure i did a lot of research on the company. I think the interview went really well.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Short HR telephone interview reviewing resume, about 30 minutes. Hiring manager interview lasted about 45 minutes. Interview was focused on technical aspects of resume. Then 2.5 hour telephone profile interview. Interviewer was new and nervous....Very abstract.

IT Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Goodyear, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Took 3 months from the time I first got called to the time I received the offer. 5 interviews and 6 hours total. Each time took 1 to 2 weeks to get the next interview scheduled. Way too long in my opinion. Folks I talked to seemed nice though.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too tough or difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just accepted. Needed the job and benefits.