Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Emailed to meet in person, arrived ten minutes early and waited for a while, person didn't seem qualified to be in position. I asked for interview feedback and no response to my email.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of an employee conflict and what you did to resolve said conflict.   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

email from the HR department, phone interview, then in person interview where I first sat side by side in the position I would be doing then an interview with 3 people after that

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Intake Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

The interview process was very nice. I was asked a lot of questions. I made sure i did a lot of research on the company. I think the interview went really well.

Management Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

3 Interviews - 1st in person, 2nd over the phone, and a 3rd multi-round interview process at their HQ in Boca Raton. They fly you out for the final round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions regarding leadership and were also case-study intensive.   1 Answer

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Kelly Engel (Manager of Talent) at the Boca Raton, FL office. She went over normal job responsibilities and how there are both regular analyst and senior level analyst openings in various areas. Range of salary was discussed as well as my background. She discussed next steps and advised my background was a fit for the role and would be in touch later in the same week. That same week, I received an email stating they went for other candidates.

I called a week later and left Kelly a voicemail for some feedback and she never returned my phone call. Also, Audrey Grolig (VP of Talent) advised of opportunities and willingness to chat about them after I sent her my resume to which she never responded either. Seems to be a trend with the management of this office. How would they like it if people did that to them during their process? Totally unprofessional.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had an initial phone screen with HR followed by a phone interview with a supply chain management leader, on-site interview consisted of 4 case studies. Overall, I had a positive experience with CTCA. At every stage of the interview process, decisions were made quickly and HR was very responsive to any questions I had. Final on-site interview consisted of case interviews (interviewer-led) which were no way as difficult as those used by consulting firms but still required preparation. Having never had a case interview, I was glad I got the opportunity to interview. Unfortunately, I did not receive an offer. Nevertheless, I was impressed by the professionalism they displayed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Case studies (revenue/profit, capacity reduction, market expansion)   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

About a week after I applied online, I was called in for a 1st interview, which was relaxed and informal. About a week and a half later, I was called back for a 2nd interview, which was a bit more formal and in depth.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with recruiter about position and details of my work history, skills and experiences. Then a phone interview with a manager. Then I went onsite for four interviews each with a single different person; so six interviews in total. Onsite interviews were case study based and were semi-intense, the kind you would expect at consulting firm (yet the position was not anywhere near consulting salaries).

Interview Questions

• Tip: Know how to break even; perfect your long division; read up on case study examples.   Answer Question

Management Fellow Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. In person behavior, phone behavior and on site day full of case and bahavior interviews. First year doing this version of third round so it was new for everyone

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

First round was interview with the HR asking Behavioral Questions.
    Second round with Senior Accountants talking about the dept company and asking skills related to Job,
    Third Round with Controller asking Accounting and some job related questions.
    Fourth Round with CFO
    Final: Call by HR with package.

Interview Questions

• Controller asked about your prior experience, Excel Skills, Systems experience
      CFO : Very casual interview to see if you are the right fit   1 Answer