Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2018

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Screening, then 30 minute phone interviews about a week apart with program mgmt, analyst manager and director. Typical but relevant questions and answers were covered to my satisfaction. The process took too long but I appreciated the advice from the different perspectives. While going through the process I was interviewing for other jobs that took less time to achieve.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent challenging scenario.   1 Answer

Management Fellow Interview

Interview

The hiring process included an intitial behavioral interview followed by a high level analytical case study. In person consulting style case studies and behavioral interviews with senior executives to follow.

Interview Questions

• Recount a time in which you had to work on something with a difficult team member and how did you manage through it?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Newnan, GA).

Interview

Interviewed on phone followed by in person interview. Everything went great and they asked for references . The next day they reposted the position before they even received the references. Shady hiring practices. Totally unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Regular behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

The application was supposed to intake information from LinkedIn but it got so mangled I basically had to redo it myself. Then, I got an e-mail that I had to take a 40 minute online personality questionnaire to be considered only to be told the next day that the position was filled; on top of that the questions were clearly geared for a physician which I am not . Complete waste of time. If this is how they run the center itself, I would be concerned about working there

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews and flew in for an in person interview. I was asked some case questions I wasn’t expecting but they were logical enough. It was a long time to hear back from them which was kind of frustrating. But they were very nice and kind and I loved the office environment.

Growth Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

I got emailed to come in for an interview. I came in and spoke with two members of the growth team. They were both very nice. They asked me some basic interview questions, then I asked them a few question about the position.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very professional. The recruiter was kind and professional. She made me feel comfortable and it was more of a conversation and I liked the fact she was a nurse, too.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario when you were at work and there was a "give & take".   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at the Newnan, Ga. hospital?   Answer Question

Business Analyst IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Provides easy access to jobs open. Allows user to quickly add resume and complete the application online. Quickly sends response email that resume and application were received.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with Agile Methodology? Specifically how would you deal with Velocity tracking?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Emailed to meet in person, arrived ten minutes early and waited for a while, person didn't seem qualified to be in position. I asked for interview feedback and no response to my email.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of an employee conflict and what you did to resolve said conflict.   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

email from the HR department, phone interview, then in person interview where I first sat side by side in the position I would be doing then an interview with 3 people after that

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer