Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.9

Intake Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

The interview process was very nice. I was asked a lot of questions. I made sure i did a lot of research on the company. I think the interview went really well.

Management Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

3 Interviews - 1st in person, 2nd over the phone, and a 3rd multi-round interview process at their HQ in Boca Raton. They fly you out for the final round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions regarding leadership and were also case-study intensive.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had an initial phone screen with HR followed by a phone interview with a supply chain management leader, on-site interview consisted of 4 case studies. Overall, I had a positive experience with CTCA. At every stage of the interview process, decisions were made quickly and HR was very responsive to any questions I had. Final on-site interview consisted of case interviews (interviewer-led) which were no way as difficult as those used by consulting firms but still required preparation. Having never had a case interview, I was glad I got the opportunity to interview. Unfortunately, I did not receive an offer. Nevertheless, I was impressed by the professionalism they displayed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Case studies (revenue/profit, capacity reduction, market expansion)   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

About a week after I applied online, I was called in for a 1st interview, which was relaxed and informal. About a week and a half later, I was called back for a 2nd interview, which was a bit more formal and in depth.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with recruiter about position and details of my work history, skills and experiences. Then a phone interview with a manager. Then I went onsite for four interviews each with a single different person; so six interviews in total. Onsite interviews were case study based and were semi-intense, the kind you would expect at consulting firm (yet the position was not anywhere near consulting salaries).

Interview Questions

• Tip: Know how to break even; perfect your long division; read up on case study examples.   Answer Question

Management Fellow Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. In person behavior, phone behavior and on site day full of case and bahavior interviews. First year doing this version of third round so it was new for everyone

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

First round was interview with the HR asking Behavioral Questions.
    Second round with Senior Accountants talking about the dept company and asking skills related to Job,
    Third Round with Controller asking Accounting and some job related questions.
    Fourth Round with CFO
    Final: Call by HR with package.

Interview Questions

• Controller asked about your prior experience, Excel Skills, Systems experience
      CFO : Very casual interview to see if you are the right fit
      1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a breeze since I was an existing stakeholder. My boss interviewed me since I already worked there as a PCT and was transitioning to an RN.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot of how would you do in certain situations?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in February 2016.

Interview

I had 2 over the phone interviews. One with an HR representative and the next with hiring manager of the facility. The HR representative was really friendly and talkative. The hiring manager was not so much. Both interviews were very detailed. They want to know why you want to work for them and how does this job fit in with an individual goals. They want to know if you are reliable and if you can add value to the company. They want you to understand the difference the organization is making in the world.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to make a tough decision that was out of your comfort zone? A decision that required a lot of critical thinking?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Tulsa, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

You apply, they call you, you come in for an interview with talent and a 2nd one after that with your to be manager, then you work on the floor for a day for them to see if you work well. Then you wait for them to call you.