KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 120 of over 120 interviews

Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

Process was not to bad. If you are qualified for the job and have a good attitude, you have a good chance to be hired. Make sure you can past your background check too.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember, it been a while.
    Answer Question

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

First round behavioral and casing. Final Round behavioral and casing with 2 separate interviews. There were group activities and was quite tiring. All employees were very passionate about their work but some were a bit standoffish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

Very comfortable interview. Hiring manager asked questions based on previous experience and relevant to the role they were hiring for. Not the boring "tell me a time when...." type of questions.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain your experience with software -------- and what capacity did you utilize and/or management this software.

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

I applied online via the website. I then received an email to schedule an interview. The interview seemed to have went well. But then I heard nothing. I was promised that I would be contacted either way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied through CTCA website. This position is for their new company Vidence (est in 2019). I had a phone screen with the HR, a video interview with the VP, and a video interview with the team. The interview process included me introducing myself, the VP gave an intro to what their new company has been doing, the team members introduced themselves and asked a couple of questions. I got a generic rejection email from the CTCA system one day after the interview with the team. No reason provided. CTCA has just recently been purchased by another clinical system, maybe they are going through a transitional stage so not hiring at the moment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

Interviewers were very nice and they asked very easy to answer questions. They then wanted to switch me over to a different job based on my goals, that being the culinary representative.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

There were multiple interviews with different people, both virtually and in person, along with personality test. There were several steps before getting an offer. The entire timeline took over a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

Very clique-ish vibes from current analysts, all of whom had only been working there for under 3 months. Something felt very odd-like everything they were saying was all scripted. I was glad I didn’t get an offer!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

What in the world is up with that insane questionnaire that is clearly used in lieu of a competent corporate HR staff? While detailed, it tells the employer absolutely nothing about a candidate's ability to thrive in a position. All it succeeds in doing is flat-out eliminating qualified potential employees because someone in HR is too lazy to comb through resumes and make initial phone calls. The questions are on par with the "I work better when I'm a little bit high - untrue, somewhat untrue, somewhat true, or always true?" BS used by big box retailers who, consequently, are also too lazy or bogged down to review every application. From reading about others' interviewing experiences, I get the impression CTCA would rather promote from within or hire based on current employee recommendations than look outside for new talent. That's fine (actually, it's good), but please don't waste candidates' time with this sort of unproductive garbage.

Interview Questions
  • I prefer working on a team to working alone. A. Always B. Teams are for suckers C. I'm a loner D. Only if my boss gives me constant praise E. What's a team? F. I've never worked on a team Obviously, this wasn't really part of the survey, but the actual questions and answer options were almost that stupid.

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview

It was a very long process. Around a month with 4 interviews. You will interview with HR and it is just the normal HR questions. Then I interviewed with the manager over the position. After that i interview with HR again and then will a panel who consisted of employees from other hospitals.

Interview Questions
  • when collaborating with patients and families do you have the ability to not get to attached to patients?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Interviews

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cancer Treatment Centers of America as 47.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Management Fellow and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Manager and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cancer Treatment Centers of America takes an average of 31 days when considering 124 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Marketing Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 47 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cancer Treatment Centers of America according to 124 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 19.35%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Share Your Experiences

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Photos

+ Add Photo
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: Stakeholders in Suburban Chicago, partnered with Rebuilding Together, who do house work to restore living environments that are safe, warm and dry for those in need.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: Congratulations to our Inaugural Stakeholders honoring 10 years of service to our patients and their families during Eastern's Tenth Anniversary celebration!
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: March is colorectal cancer awareness month. CTCA metro Atlanta celebrated by capturing this Cancer Fighters and clinical team photo.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: Our newest DAISY Award recipients from CTCA in metro Atlanta: Deborah Boyd; Betty Bervaldi; Dana Rogers; and Kedra Phillips-Flippin!
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: The Leapfrog Group has named CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center to its annual list of Top Hospitals.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: CTCA in Metro Atlanta was honored to host Susan G. Komen Southeast Region Affiliate Meeting.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: Over the holiday season, our Tulsa hospital partnered with local children's organizations to provide toys and coats to those in need. We are so proud of our employees for giving generously!