Cancer Treatment Centers of America Strategic Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Strategic Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in March 2012.

Interview

This was considered a strategic position and cultural fit was stressed as being very important. The first interview was with an external recruiter and consisted of reviewing my resume. She was very helpful and gave me pointers for my next interview, which as with an internal recruiter (also a review of my resume). The next two interviews were via video and consisted of the newly hired director and the previous director. Then I had an in-person with the newly hired director. The following week I had a 1 1/2 hour personality interview which was one-way and consisted of questions such as "Are you a competitive person, do you work harder than others, how do you bring fun to the office, etc). This was the toughest part of the process, as examples of all behaviors were requested. At this point I was told that another candidate had materialized and that we wouldn't be going forward. If I had gone forward, there would have been a top-graded interview and an interview with my dotted-line boss. I had prepared a 60 day plan and thoroughly researched the company as well as the people that I interviewed with. Interviewers were all very friendly and professional. Interviews all started promptly on time. Of course, I am disappointed at getting so far in the process and not landing the position.

Interview Questions