Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.9

Management Fellow Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. In person behavior, phone behavior and on site day full of case and bahavior interviews. First year doing this version of third round so it was new for everyone

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

First round was interview with the HR asking Behavioral Questions.
    Second round with Senior Accountants talking about the dept company and asking skills related to Job,
    Third Round with Controller asking Accounting and some job related questions.
    Fourth Round with CFO
    Final: Call by HR with package.

Interview Questions

• Controller asked about your prior experience, Excel Skills, Systems experience
      CFO : Very casual interview to see if you are the right fit   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a breeze since I was an existing stakeholder. My boss interviewed me since I already worked there as a PCT and was transitioning to an RN.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot of how would you do in certain situations?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in March 2016.

Interview

Very comprehensive and thorough interview process with multiple in person interviews and phone screening. I got to meet employees from various departments and got to know different functions. Overall experience was positive.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in February 2016.

Interview

I had 2 over the phone interviews. One with an HR representative and the next with hiring manager of the facility. The HR representative was really friendly and talkative. The hiring manager was not so much. Both interviews were very detailed. They want to know why you want to work for them and how does this job fit in with an individual goals. They want to know if you are reliable and if you can add value to the company. They want you to understand the difference the organization is making in the world.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to make a tough decision that was out of your comfort zone? A decision that required a lot of critical thinking?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Tulsa, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

You apply, they call you, you come in for an interview with talent and a 2nd one after that with your to be manager, then you work on the floor for a day for them to see if you work well. Then you wait for them to call you.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview on-site. Basic questions. I don't remember any curveballs. Just be sure to do some research on their hospitals and their message before going into. They were more interested in knowing why I wanted to work at CTCA and what my past experience was. Overall, it was pretty unintimidating and enjoyable. Again, they were all very nice people.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

I had a video interview with a potential supervisor. It was a very natural and conversational interview. I received the offer for the job the next day and spent the following two weeks completing HR paperwork and the drug test.

Management Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Submit resume & cover letter questionnaire, then advance to 2 on 1 in-person interview. Interview was pre-structured according to their set of pre-drafted questions. Seemed like 30 minutes was way too short for everything they wanted to get through. They didn't talk much about the program - more focused on your answers to their questions

Application

Interview

Two on one. Fellow did most of the talking while recruiter was listening. wrote down every answer i gave. was fairly general and did not address the program/requirements in the questions. was more focused on personality, experiences, and LEADERSHIP

Interview Questions

• what is one thing that you would change on your college campus   Answer Question