Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview on-site. Basic questions. I don't remember any curveballs. Just be sure to do some research on their hospitals and their message before going into. They were more interested in knowing why I wanted to work at CTCA and what my past experience was. Overall, it was pretty unintimidating and enjoyable. Again, they were all very nice people.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

I had a video interview with a potential supervisor. It was a very natural and conversational interview. I received the offer for the job the next day and spent the following two weeks completing HR paperwork and the drug test.

Management Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Submit resume & cover letter questionnaire, then advance to 2 on 1 in-person interview. Interview was pre-structured according to their set of pre-drafted questions. Seemed like 30 minutes was way too short for everything they wanted to get through. They didn't talk much about the program - more focused on your answers to their questions

Application

Interview

Two on one. Fellow did most of the talking while recruiter was listening. wrote down every answer i gave. was fairly general and did not address the program/requirements in the questions. was more focused on personality, experiences, and LEADERSHIP

Interview Questions

• what is one thing that you would change on your college campus   Answer Question

Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2015.

Interview

Have had three interviews so far and they all ask roughly the same questions. The interview process is pretty long and drawn out and I'm sort of at the point where I'm ready to back out myself. There has been no mention of even a dollar range for salary. If I did well enough on the interview I had today, which was #3, I'll have yet another interview. 4 interviews seems overkill for a position like this.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions. Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker, how did you solve it, what was the outcome of your solution.   Answer Question

Management Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in September 2015.

Interview

CTCA come to my campus for a career fair. Two of the current fellows were there. I handed them my resume and received an e-mail from one of them a couple of days later encouraging me to apply to my campus OCR. Made it to 1st round where there was a current fellow and a manager. They had me ask questions in the beginning then they asked me about 4 or 5 behavioral questions (Why CTCA? Why healthcare...etc). Interview was 30 min total. Not too stressful. I received notification a few days later stating that I had moved on to the 2nd round which would be conducted by a 3rd party talent management company via phone. I had to block off at least 3 hours because the 3rd party company asks you 100 questions. Questions ranged from why CTCA, to my upbringing and home life. Really weird interview and extremely long. Found out about 2.5 weeks that I hadn't been selected for final round. Overall was a nice recruiting experience.

Patient Interaction Interview

Interview

Interview went well. First was a phone interview, second interview you met with the Talent then your manager. The experience was positive. They put on a good face when they want you.

OIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Several interviews and personality evaluations through a sister company owned by the Chairman. Interviewer made it seem like an awesome opportunity. They wanted to know how money motivated I was. The personality test portion of the interview seemed goofy and not really so relevant.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Newnan, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Plesant experience.The talent specialist made me feel comfortable therefore my interview jitters wrre quickly gone.The questions that were asked was not anything out of the ordinary.They were day to day questions that pertain to the job position.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in May 2015.

Interview

HR called me the day after I placed my application online and scheduled the interview for a couple of days after. It was a quick process and an easy interview (only one question was asked). They clearly had someone else picked out for the position, but let me interview anyway. The hiring manager asked me one question and spent over half an hour talking. He was pleasant, but I have no idea why he wasted so much time trying to "sell" the facility to me when someone else had already been picked (this was evident by the fact that I received an email as soon as I left that another candidate filled the position). Was told that appearance was important and that how you look matters, because CTCA has an image to uphold. The goal is to provide excellent care on the hospitality side, as CTCA is run more like a hotel. I understand that they provide innovative therapies to their patients, however this is not the type of company I would choose to further my career with based off of the interview.