Cancer Treatment Centers of America Management Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Management Fellow Interview Questions

3.7

Management Fellow Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. In person behavior, phone behavior and on site day full of case and bahavior interviews. First year doing this version of third round so it was new for everyone

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Management Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Submit resume & cover letter questionnaire, then advance to 2 on 1 in-person interview. Interview was pre-structured according to their set of pre-drafted questions. Seemed like 30 minutes was way too short for everything they wanted to get through. They didn't talk much about the program - more focused on your answers to their questions

Application

Interview

Two on one. Fellow did most of the talking while recruiter was listening. wrote down every answer i gave. was fairly general and did not address the program/requirements in the questions. was more focused on personality, experiences, and LEADERSHIP

Interview Questions

• what is one thing that you would change on your college campus   Answer Question

Management Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in September 2015.

Interview

CTCA come to my campus for a career fair. Two of the current fellows were there. I handed them my resume and received an e-mail from one of them a couple of days later encouraging me to apply to my campus OCR. Made it to 1st round where there was a current fellow and a manager. They had me ask questions in the beginning then they asked me about 4 or 5 behavioral questions (Why CTCA? Why healthcare...etc). Interview was 30 min total. Not too stressful. I received notification a few days later stating that I had moved on to the 2nd round which would be conducted by a 3rd party talent management company via phone. I had to block off at least 3 hours because the 3rd party company asks you 100 questions. Questions ranged from why CTCA, to my upbringing and home life. Really weird interview and extremely long. Found out about 2.5 weeks that I hadn't been selected for final round. Overall was a nice recruiting experience.

Application

Interview

They came to recruit on campus at our career fair. After speaking with them and applying was asked to come for an interview on campus. The interview was 2 on 1 and they simply went through my resume but seemed focused much more on people who had no idea about business such as English majors and biology which does not make much sense as they are hiring for a business position. They are looking for a social person and not one who is actually passionate about healthcare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university career services and had my interview on campus as well. The interview was with the VP of management and a current management fellow. Then they had me to do a call with Talent Plus, a leadership gauging agency. This call was weirder than anything I have ever done. Had I passed at this point, I would have been invited to a final round interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Very lengthy and intense. Many steps and many people that you are required to meet. They fly you out to hq for final rounds. They only take about 5 people from over 3000 applicants. Everyone is really nice!

Management Fellows Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

I applied through university career services and was brought in for an interview. Everything seemed to go well but was not asked to continue on to phone interview and panel interview. Questions were vague and they could not have cared less about any past experience if it did not come up in their pre-configured interview questions. My interview was with one of the current management fellows and a "Talent management analyst".

Interview Questions

• If we were to ask a past employer or professor your positive and negative qualities, what would they be   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2009.

Interview

Both one-on-one and phone interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed leadership in your personal experiences   Answer Question

Management Fellow Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2009.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview for the Management Fellows program at Cancer Treatment Centers of America. I had a panel interview with two recruiters who asked behavior-based questions (i.e. Why did you decide to come to this college? etc.). One interviewer was personable and easy to speak to. The other interviewer did not speak the entire time, which I found to be a little odd, but overall I thought the interview went well. However, I did not receive an offer for a second round interview. I think I would have done better had I actually reflected on my college experience before the interview because I was not prepared for those types of questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your college?   Answer Question
    • What is one of the most important things that you have learned over the course of your time in college?   Answer Question