Cancer Treatment Centers of America Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Sales Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

You'll go through a number of screenings, a phone screening, and then you'll need to meet a bunch of people from Wabash College (this is nothing more than a frat party)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was to walk through my resume. Asked about flexibility in schedule to work. In person interview was to walk through my resume with 3 people at table. After each job change they asked why the change. Multiple questions were asked regarding how I'd handle particular situations, and to give a specific example that supported my answer. For ex: Give a specific example of how your went the extra mile for a customer. etc.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2011.

Interview

pretty informal, the interviewers were very nice and had general behavioral questions like tell me a time when...