Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions in Zion, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

About a week after I applied online, I was called in for a 1st interview, which was relaxed and informal. About a week and a half later, I was called back for a 2nd interview, which was a bit more formal and in depth.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a breeze since I was an existing stakeholder. My boss interviewed me since I already worked there as a PCT and was transitioning to an RN.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot of how would you do in certain situations?   Answer Question

Key Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews, then in person interview spanning throughout an entire day. Many skills screenings, health screenings, and culture fit procedures done. The procedure was quite hard to follow and many times I would go weeks without any communication.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you believe you will provide this company?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL).

Interview

Received a first call 2 days after I applied. Schedule an interview for 3 days after. Interviewed with the talent department then with potential supervisor. Fairly hassle free

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: What are your strengths, weaknesses; what do you know about CTCA etc...   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by HR first then scheduled interview with manager and shift lead and peer group. Asked several questions about employment history and experience. I then asked questions of my own about the unit, coworkers and what a typical day vs a busy day is like. Then I spoke to some staff members on the unit to get a real feel for the type of patients and what the flow is really like.

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing to work here and leave your current job?   Answer Question

Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was typicle! I was basically hires on the spot! Then I went thru the meet and greet process. I had a really bad feeling about the Department Director, another Manager and an assistant. Seemed too good to be true! I should have followed mu GUT instinct!!

Interview Questions

• The typical questions about what would I do........ If....... and why.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No! I knew that I was worth more than I was offered. But, I was looking at the bigger picture of helping Cancer Victims. I thought that my deeds would be acknowledged and reviews would provide the way too the compensation that I was worthy of!

Account Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard. Started as a phone screen. Then met and interviewed with Hr rep. Then Was a panel interview with all supervisors. And finally was a 1:1 interview with the director of patient accounts.They asked mostly behavioral typer questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you have to juggle mutiple projects and due dates.   Answer Question

Travel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Did a phone interview first, then went in for a 1 on 1 interview. Next, I met with the head of the department for a second 1 on 1. Finally, I was asked for references (5 total. 2 previous managers), then offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you helped resolve an issue for an unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I felt I was offered a fair wage based on the job and my experience.

Public Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

Inefficient and lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Are you active in the community? Church work and school board work don't count.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Drawn out with me doing all the follow-up.