Candlewood Suites Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Candlewood Suites Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Candlewood Suites

1.8

Anonymous Employee in La Porte, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (La Porte, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Discussed relevant experience and all the other typical questions. Was more than willing to train me having no experience. It was an easy process and had an answer the same day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Candlewood Suites

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Tempe, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed, said they would get back to me by end of week, didn't hear back for two weeks they also made it seem like I would get paid more than what they ended up offering. Very disappointing experience.

Anonymous Employee in Avondale, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Avondale, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

None. I responded to an ad on Indeed, was called in, and was hired on the spot.
    They were looking to fill the position immediately, and I was available.
    I first spoke with the shift manager, then the general manager. It was an informal interview.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites.

Interview

I was only asked 3 questions, all three were negative. I felt like the general manager just wanted me to know that I was beneath her, no matter how confident I was in my abilities.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What's the one thing a previous manager would say you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Everything was perfect! First interview was with the supervisor and the second interview was with the operations manager. When you start you get to meet the manager and he/sheis gonna wwalk you thru the property and show you the ends and outs!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Houston, TX).

Interview

Easy, the manager just talked to me about the job, we have some conversation about my previous jobs, he didn't really ask me any interview questions. He ended up saying we would check with the other managers and let me know. I got a call the next morning from him telling me he liked me and wanted to hire me!