Candlewood Suites Housekeeping Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Candlewood Suites Housekeeping Interview Questions

Interviews at Candlewood Suites

2.0

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Harrisonburg, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was weird, no real questions asked. The interviewer spoke more about the hotel than asking me about my experience. Said he would call me for to give me my schedule but I never got a call, and when I called back he was never around always in meetings.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Candlewood Suites

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Augusta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

Very judgmental. I found them to be condescending and interrogating. I didn't get to talk much. They just talked and talked; and expressed grief about their turnover rate; and about how "this generation" doesn't want to work hard.

Interview Questions

• Why have you worked at so many jobs?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Round Rock, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very to the point. Questions about previous employement, why I would be a good fit. Asked about prior convictions. Had to submit drug test an background.explained Texas is a right to work state. So can be fired for anything even medical reasons. Introduced to executive housekeeper, got a tour of the whole hotel.