Candlewood Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Candlewood Suites

1.8

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Brentwood, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

The manager wanted to bash previous employees and set the "ground rules" for how things are ran. I was told before the interview that it was hard to find reliable employees, but had to wait for a job offer because "so many people applied".

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Clarksville, TN) in June 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. Asked if I had any objections to working second shift (3 - 11 PM), if I would be okay working on my own. Asked if I had any prior experience in hotel experience. Were very friendly and nice when I said I didn't and said they would provide all the training needed.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Harrisonburg, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was weird, no real questions asked. The interviewer spoke more about the hotel than asking me about my experience. Said he would call me for to give me my schedule but I never got a call, and when I called back he was never around always in meetings.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Augusta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

Very judgmental. I found them to be condescending and interrogating. I didn't get to talk much. They just talked and talked; and expressed grief about their turnover rate; and about how "this generation" doesn't want to work hard.

Interview Questions

• Why have you worked at so many jobs?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Round Rock, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very to the point. Questions about previous employement, why I would be a good fit. Asked about prior convictions. Had to submit drug test an background.explained Texas is a right to work state. So can be fired for anything even medical reasons. Introduced to executive housekeeper, got a tour of the whole hotel.

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (London, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Was very long and not relevant. Almost 5 people called and asked the same questions. No one knows the targets set for the role or a long term goal for the role.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I Applied online. Was contacted within a couple of days for an interview. Came in next week for an interview with manager. Really clean and nice location - O'Hare airport. Very friendly.

Night Auditor Interview

Interview

The application process for me was not hard at all for me I was applying on indeed.com to many different hotel jobs and when I applied here I was hired on the spot after online application.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Interview

It was the worst thing ive ever done in the history of my entire work career. Never would suggest any one person or persons to work there. I feel less smart actually having interacted them.

Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Had a very easy interview process. Got a call back within 2 weeks of the the application. Met with GM and staff then was hired almost immediately. Once i took the time to meet with regional gm things were almost certain to go my way. Trying to find more words to describe this event.