Candlewood Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Candlewood Suites

1.8

Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Meridian, ID) in October 2016.

Interview

At the time of interview both Candlewood managers were present and both asked questions about my experience, skills, personality and personal life and availability. It went quite well and was surprisingly one of the most laid back interviews I've ever had which actually made it nice because I was able to be more relaxed and felt more confident during the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I knew how to deal with a disgruntled customer.   1 Answer

Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied for the front desk agent/night auditor position via Indeed. Received an email from the general manager within a day. Went in for an interview and I was basically told that "based on my personality", that she was only in the presence of for 4 mins, that "I was more suited for a resort type resort" and she kept saying my personality this, my personality that without really knowing what type of personality I had. The interview lasted just about 4 minutes. I felt the manager was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why dont you want to pursue a job in a different field?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites in November 2010.

Interview

One interview. Face-to-face with the general manager. Everything is pretty basic in terms of interview etiquette and procedures. The manager was super friendly and seemed to guide the interview pretty well. Come prepared with questions and you can't go wrong.

Interview Questions

• There really were no too terribly difficult questions to answer.   Answer Question