Canon Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.8

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Starts with phone interview. Followed after was a personality quiz. Then came the 1 on 1 interview with sales manager. Final interview was with same manager and regional director. Had to make a presentation based on a made yo scenario

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

No surprises: phone screening process. The feedback was very fast (1 day). The 1:1 was very informal. The conversation was pretty technical and the HR person was in the room at all times, but with no interruptions.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. got an immediate call from HR and then a telephonic interview. few days later a face to face interview with HR. a week later interview with Sales Manager and after few days a presentation on power point to Sales Manager and another Business Manager.

up to this point everything looked very professional but something happened later on and I didn't get a Yes or No from Canon which was kind of surprising keeping in view big name of Canon. Since I was expecting some kind of official reply which normally you get from any big professional company.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got an email from the recruiter the same day asking when I was available to chat. I told her I was tied up for a couple days and she ignored that and called me the next morning. I went in for an interview a few days later.

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Received phone call for HR in Calgary, asked basic question , referring to resume. Called backed a few days later and indicated that my qualifications fit the position. but asked about my severance package from previous employer and if i could send to them. I said that it was confidential and none of there business. called backed a few days later and pressed again that the legal dept would like to see non-compete clause. again i told them it was none of there business.
    they finally arrange what they said would be a video interview with 2 managers of dept.
    They sent link for video , but manager did not know about it and it was a phone call with one person.

Interview Questions

• They inquired about my benefits package from previous employer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

2 friendly interviewers, was pretty comfortable the whole time. Asked relevant questions about my experience, my attitude and my view on what is a good work environment. They were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• The obvious: Where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your flaws (Answer honestly), what are your strong points.
      And the big one: Tells us about yourself, who are you? How would a friend describe you?   1 Answer

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Phone screening interview conducted by a human resources rep. Took place one month after submitting my application on their company website.
    2. On-site interview with the senior manager of finance department and senior human resources rep. Took place three days after phone screening.
    3. Excel Assessment Test

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected question, but be prepared to quantify your results when discussing your previous experience.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Canada.

Interview

very professional

Territory Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

1)Phone interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist on day one
    2)Met Talent Acquisition Specialist on day two
    3)Met with a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist and a Commercial Sales Manager on day three
    4)Met with Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist , Senior Manager Central Region Sales and Manager Commercial Sales on day four

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview questions. Tells me about your self? They wanted me to walk them through my resume for every job. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Since I have previous sales experience they asked me to explained step by step how I went through a sales process in a previous sales job.   1 Answer

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

First interview over the phone was quiet easy after that I headed the head office to get a second interview with HR and the direct superior nothing hard but technical