Canon EMEA Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canon EMEA Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Canon EMEA

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Doha (Qatar)) in February 2019.

Interview

One of the recruiters calls you to do a screening call. Afterwards, you would get a call scheduled with the sales manager and finally with the CEO. Process is taking over 2 months so far waiting for an answer. The interview itself with the sales manager was good casual and on point. However I had a horrible experience with the recruiter. They take too long to respond and get back to you with a response.
I had a final interview scheduled and yet no answer even though the sales manager informed me that i will be going to the next and final step.
Horrible arrangements and very unclear process, vague, untimely. Even if a call was scheduled they might call you the next day.

Interview Questions

Canon EMEA Response

Apr 9, 2019 – Canon EMEA

We've recently become aware of individuals in the Middle East region posing as Canon recruiters when they are in fact nothing to do with the company. We're currently taking steps to investigate this... More

Other Interview Reviews for Canon EMEA

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through their website and got a call a few days later for an interview. The interview itself went decently, I got along fine with the interviewers but I was told they felt like my personality wasn't suitable for an aggressive sales role.

Interview Questions