Canon EMEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canon EMEA Interview Questions

Interviews at Canon EMEA

2.7

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canon EMEA in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy, mix of technical and tell me a time when questions.

At first you will have a 10-20 min interview over the phone, then a time will be arranged to attend a interview

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Quick and clear. I was an internal applicant and the process was quick. I was invited to a first phone interview, followed by a face 2 face one with a presentation to be prepared.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Reigate, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

My first interview was a screening interview with HR, I then had to do a series of tests online. I came back to be interviewed by the director and marketing manager in a tough 2 hour interview involving a presentation. I had one final follow up meeting which was more the director explaining how the department worked

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Doha (Qatar)) in February 2019.

Interview

One of the recruiters calls you to do a screening call. Afterwards, you would get a call scheduled with the sales manager and finally with the CEO. Process is taking over 2 months so far waiting for an answer. The interview itself with the sales manager was good casual and on point. However I had a horrible experience with the recruiter. They take too long to respond and get back to you with a response.
    I had a final interview scheduled and yet no answer even though the sales manager informed me that i will be going to the next and final step.
    Horrible arrangements and very unclear process, vague, untimely. Even if a call was scheduled they might call you the next day.

Interview Questions

Canon EMEA Response

Apr 9, 2019 – Canon EMEA

We've recently become aware of individuals in the Middle East region posing as Canon recruiters when they are in fact nothing to do with the company. We're currently taking steps to investigate this... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through their website and got a call a few days later for an interview. The interview itself went decently, I got along fine with the interviewers but I was told they felt like my personality wasn't suitable for an aggressive sales role.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Istanbul (Turkey)) in November 2018.

Interview

They called me after 4 months from my application. I had a F2F interview with HRD. It was quick and very clear. They got back to me within 2 weeks.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Doha (Qatar)) in April 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, first one local in Doha with HR director and ad-interim GM, 30 min total and leaving time and questions to get a feeling for experience, as well as personality.
    Second one, three days later in Dubai, doing presentation for entire senior management team on how I would go about managing the local operation, with ample time to get into more specific abilities to run a business without the details of their specific area of operations, since this is generally something easily acquired in less then 3 months. as was proven by the performance of the local operation over the next 3 years.

Interview Questions

• Make a presentation of 30 min outlining your business approach and methodology to grow a business from scratch   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2017.

Interview

EASY TWO ROUNDS, experience interview based
    Experience in the industry helps, currently there is a lot of openings due to re organisation, this it opens opportunities for externals.

Prepare your experience well with specific examples, and prepare to answer behavioural questions like if you are in this situation, how would you behave.

Interview doesn't go to too detail into technical part

Interview Questions

• what is your previous experience in Supply Chain ?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with conflict of priorities   1 Answer

Negotiation

was professional and with quick feedback from HR

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Canon EMEA.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of discussions mainly focussing on my current roles and reponsibilites. The interview was not very technical. The assessment was basically more on the personality of the candiate. The interview rounds were mature enough to gauge the candidate.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in February 2015.

Interview

very fast (8 days from 1st interview to signing) but still well done (3 interviews) to give a good picture about the position, team and some idea of the organization

Interview Questions

• What fields in your line of work you think you have the best handle on?   Answer Question