Canon EMEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canon EMEA Interview Questions

Interviews at Canon EMEA

2.6

IT Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diegem (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Diegem (Belgium)) in August 2015.

Interview

1 interview with few technical questions and language skills. Their main focus is on the language skills, they will train the IT skills later on. You get an interview by your direct report, not just another HR employee.

Sales Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online by sending CV to a recruiter, completed a short Telephone Interview followed by Skype Interview. The process was quite quick and I was kept well informed all the way throughout.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell to different customers?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canon EMEA.

Interview

Not really helpful as I was moved from another position to this one. When I join this position, I was simply interviewed by our HR colleages. As I already showed my quality in this work, the director accepted me directly without any further steps.

When I enter the company, I also received only one round intervew.

Interview

Hiring interview was being performed by several managers of HR, VAT legal and Finance teams who raised several general questions to understand how would be reacted under certain circumstances

Interview Questions

• question about how would be reacted when involved into situations which are out of the professional comfort zone   Answer Question

A marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (London, England (UK)).

Interview

HR contacted me directly via Linkedin and I had a chat with HR person on the phone and then a face to face with line manager. Up until here all ok and smooth and interview with the manager was insightful. On the face to face i was told there would be a second interview but to my surprise I directly received an offer. I was pressured by HR to give them an answer despite the fact that I requested another chat with the line Manager as there still were lots of questions unanswered.

Interview Questions

HR keep threatening to retreive the offer giving me less than 2 days to think it through. I was also being chased constantly by phone and email despite they knew I was working full time and with a hectic schedule. I found it really unfair and the experience showed me how unflexible they are as an organisation.

Canon EMEA Response

Aug 18, 2016 – Canon EMEA

Whilst we can't validate facts here, Canon runs a clear interview process with a formal offer normally only being extended after the 2nd stage meeting (sometimes later if necessary). It is however... More

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

I found the whole recruitment process to be very professional. I was kept well informed at every stage. The office, which is based in a lovely tranquil setting at Stockley Park, was very easy to find and has amble onsite parking. The people are friendly and I was made to feel very welcome . The only drawback for myself was the commute - from where I live it would involve either M25/M4. However, I understand flexi hours are negotiable (dependent on your manager). In the end, I did receive another job offer with a significantly higher salary, otherwise I would have loved to have worked for Canon.

Helpdesk Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Reigate, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Got phone call from agency to say job suited my experience, got a telephone interview then face to face was arranged. Had to do a maths and English test before the interview which was very straight forward and then got an offer over the phone which I accepted. Interview was friendly and relaxed and had the option to ask any questions I had for them too.

Localisation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Uxbridge, England (UK)).

Interview

2 interviews, the first quite long and one with a colleague. Friendly, quite easy questions. One question about previous employer a little too intrusive. Senior manager seemed detached, the other colleague was very friendly.

Trade Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

The whole interview process consisted of several steps. The first step was a phone interview. Second step consisted of a series of on-site interviews with several employees. The whole process ended with a presentation I had to prepare and present to the hiring manager.

European Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amstelveen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Canon EMEA (Amstelveen (Netherlands)) in March 2011.

Interview

Ok with HR, same blablabla qustions "tell me about yourself", "strengt and weakess", "tell me on time things didnt go as plan, how do you fit", "why this company", "why this position". Quite though with hiring manager, as i didnt have experience in pricing he just asked theoric questions such as "what model do you use for a emergent market", what type of graph do you use in situation x, and so on.

Interview Questions

• he gave me on graph and asked what kind of market that pricing model would fit   Answer Question

better offer from another company