Canon Solutions America Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canon Solutions America Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Still going through the process. I think that they take a long time to get back to you and to schedule for everything. I never understand why it takes so long and they never get back to you in a timely manner or forget.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Canon Solutions America

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and got an overview of the job being offered. Following the phone description I had 3 face to face interviews with 3 different managers. Everything was professional and organized!

Interview Questions

• The interviews went well. The managers made me feel very comfortable and broke down exactly what I would be doing in this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, received Email from Recruiter days later and scheduled a phone interview. She told me about the position and asked me questions about my prior employment, skills/experience and what salary range I was comfortable with (including commissions). Met with manager in the branch. Waited a few days and was asked to come back in and meet with a branch director. Received and Accepted Offer. Everyone I met with (including front desk admin) was extremely friendly and answered any questions I had. I have been with Canon for 6 months and have been doing very well. The job is not easy...you need to work hard but I have done well so I find it rewarding and I like the customer interaction, sale and commission checks.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America.

Interview

phone interview, 2 in person interviews, then I asked for a ride day with current rep, got offer 2 days later, every one was nice in the process wish the overall job went as well as the interview itself

Interview Questions

• about previous numbers and why I was leaving current job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

You interview with a few different people over the course of a couple of weeks and then they hire you if they like you. I am trying to reach my 50 word minimum to submit this. I am only a few words away. The interview was not very hard though.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview/screening, (2) Face-to-face interviews - one with manager, one with manager and regional manager

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Paramus, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Quick interview, one with recruiter, branch manager and then team manager. Basic sales questions. Recruiter is company based and was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• basic sales questions, prior experience, numbers, proof etc.
      basic sales questions, prior experience, numbers, proof etc.basic sales questions, prior experience, numbers, proof etc.basic sales questions, prior experience, numbers, proof etc.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to negotiate a little based on prior sales experiences and bases. This is based on where they will likely place you as an AR, AE or SAE. Able to negotiate a little based on prior sales experiences and bases. This is based on where they will likely place you as an AR, AE or SAE.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Detroit, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

mostly men in the sales role

Interview Questions

• How would you describe a sales opportunity that you lost?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Orlando, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

I was required to do a reide a long with a senior rep in addition to multiple interviews

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • WHy do you want to leave your curerent employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but later found it othere did and they were successful

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America in May 2011.

Interview

Canon Business Solutions is currently experiencing a hiring freeze, so some challenges came up in their hiring me, but the process over-all was very smooth. Management was friendly and gave excellent feedback, also they did respond to my follow-up emails in a timely manner. I was asked to create a presentation on why I was the best candadate, but I found that to be only slightly intimidating. Very professional group over-all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was unable to negotiate anything since they had to get special permission just to bring me in- also they have firm standards on compensation for various levels of sales reps. The best thing you can do in the Las Vegas market is ask for more than the standard 3 months for the comp kicker, its not enough time to build the pipeline and start closing business, and there are very few existing accounts to upgrade or renew. Be prepared, training is long and usually away from your home city. I was sent back east for a total of 4 weeks- which was all expense paid as long as you only eat $40 a day. Oh, you may want to negotiate for a higher car allowance as well.