Canon Solutions America Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

If you want to become employed, do NOT apply with this company. They are extremely disorganized. HR tells you they are looking to bring someone on as soon as possible, but then the managers say "they aren't in a hurry to make any decisions". Then after following up and receiving zero response, I am contacted about a different job I applied for and the HR person was clueless I had been in 2 weeks prior discussing the role because another HR person in a different state didn't communicate with her. This seems to be a common theme with this company, they did something similar to a couple of different people who interviewed with them, and a few years back they brought me in twice for an interview for the same role with 2 seperate teams and then never got back to me either way on the outcome. Very disorganized and extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Canon Solutions America

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America in October 2008.

Interview

I was a current employee looking to change departments. This was a long process and from what I am told, it takes longer to transfer from within than it is to get hired as a new hire. Both times (new hire and transfer) we fairly painless. Had a phone interview with HR, then a face to face with Manager and then Upper Management. I was called with an offer the day after my interview and offered the position.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.