Canon Solutions America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

If you want to become employed, do NOT apply with this company. They are extremely disorganized. HR tells you they are looking to bring someone on as soon as possible, but then the managers say "they aren't in a hurry to make any decisions". Then after following up and receiving zero response, I am contacted about a different job I applied for and the HR person was clueless I had been in 2 weeks prior discussing the role because another HR person in a different state didn't communicate with her. This seems to be a common theme with this company, they did something similar to a couple of different people who interviewed with them, and a few years back they brought me in twice for an interview for the same role with 2 seperate teams and then never got back to me either way on the outcome. Very disorganized and extremely unprofessional.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Long Beach, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email within a week to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I did an in person group interview, followed by a personality assessment, a second in person group interview, and an additional phone interview. I would estimate that this all took place within a 3 week period. After my last phone interview I was told I would be contacted the following week to confirm the company's final decision. I was not contacted and followed up with two separate emails to two separate directors with no response. By the second email (which was 2 weeks after the original date I was told someone would follow up with me) I assumed another candidate was selected and had received another offer myself, but wanted to see if someone would be professional and respond to me. As a TA/Recruiting professional myself, I firmly believe that it is my responsibility to provide superior service to candidates and not discount the time and effort that is put into the interview process. As job seekers, we are investing our time and energy and likely (or at least in my circumstance) taking time off work to accommodate multiple phone and in person interviews. In my positions, no matter how busy I am I always make time for a phone call or personalized email to a candidate to notify them that they were not selected for a position especially those that have invested time into multiple interviews. In my opinion it is just common courtesy and professionalism. I hope that in the future they change their process and follow up with all candidates in a timely manner. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• What resources do you use to attract a diverse pool of candidates?   Answer Question

Contracts Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Burlington, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very well put together, I was interviewed by the Manager and two Supervisors. They all asked questions and I gave detailed replies. The process was very efficient the interview lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to tell a customer they were wrong?   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, met with hiring manager for 45 minutes. Then met with VP of Human Resources. A few days later received a rejection call stating I would be an asset to their org but in a different capacity. Makes you wonder if the company really values talent or if they are looking for specific demographics. A traditional company not staying abreast with industry competive advantages. Seems like they are not willing to challenge the status quo. Very talented employees but maybe not in the right capacity. Would be interesting to see a diversity analysis of directors and above.

Interview Questions

• How to develop strategies?
      How to deal with employees not willing to change?   Answer Question

Contracts & Billing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty basic phone interview, they asked about my previous experience, what are my qualifications and if I could expand on them, what are my job expectations, my future career outlook, etc.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was great organized and very quick.I had 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews as well as a technical test. The environment was very friendly and the interviewers were great an very friendly. They were asking about tasks and challenges I had to manage in my previous job as well as things I expect from the position offered.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Still going through the process. I think that they take a long time to get back to you and to schedule for everything. I never understand why it takes so long and they never get back to you in a timely manner or forget.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and got an overview of the job being offered. Following the phone description I had 3 face to face interviews with 3 different managers. Everything was professional and organized!

Interview Questions

• The interviews went well. The managers made me feel very comfortable and broke down exactly what I would be doing in this position   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Cherry Hill, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR first, then by the manager and his assistant. The interview was very informal. Everyone was super friendly and they provided me alot of details about the company. They answered all of the questions I had.

Site Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job in May. I then got an email two months later asking me to interview. I arrived to interview at the place a day later. While the interviewer sounded friendly, he was also visibly nervous and spoke about my pending degree. He also asked me many times if I had any questions for the company. He later gave me a tour of the company.