Canon USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canon USA (Melville, NY).

Interview

typical process, call with hr, than met with hr and manager, brought in again to meet with higher manager of dept, then a few weeks passed and was offered the position.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canon USA (Melville, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on Canon Careers Website and got in touch with HR in about 1 week after I submitted my resume.
    First Interview was with HR. HR just asked basic background questions regarding experience, project I have worked on, technology/programming language I worked on, why I left current job, desired salary range.

Second interview was with Hiring Manager and Software Development team. This was phone interview. They asked about Java Experience. Some of the Questions are below and the questions are fair

Interview Questions

• 1. What are the different between final, finally, and finalize?

2. What are the different between overloading and overriding?

3. What design pattern have you worked on?

4. What is interface ? abstract class?

5. What is threading in Java?

6. what is default accessing modifier?
      Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview with sales Manager then the following week met with area VP, small sales team and seem like Canon is struggling in this area. the process took just over two weeks but I did turn down the offer

Interview Questions

• most questions was about my past experience   1 Answer

much better opportunities out there

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 2 over the phone interviews and two face to face interviews. Very in-depth conversation. They are very big on culture and team work. I thought the process was very thorough.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Canon USA (Melville, NY).

Interview

I was first contacted by the HR department to come in for a pretty general interview. They asked simple questions about my interests, past experience, and why I want to work at Canon. About 2-3 months later I was contacted by the same HR person to come in and meet with the hiring manager for a specific department. This interview was very casual and focused more on what role I would be playing if hired. Once again, I was asked to walk through my resume and discuss what I am interested in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need to negotiate. Offer was very fair.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (Irvine, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple two phone interviews, one face to face. Asked a lot of general questions about experience. Asked how I achieved the result I stated on resume. Overall a good experience even though I did not get position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon USA (Melville, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke on the phone to an HR rep a week after applying to the position to set up an in-office interview. Went to the office and spoke with two managers.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. "Tell me about yourself", "What are your strengths and weaknesses?", etc.   Answer Question

MDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Canon USA (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview and Onsite, Initial meeting, Pre interview meeting, Interview with the recruiter, and them Interview with the hiring manager
    Onsite meeting with the field engagement manager / program owner.
    Follow-up meeting with a presentation. Vendor Meeting
    follow up email and next step

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Had one phone screen interview and then one f2f interview at their Irving office, both with the hiring manager. The interview was fairly basic and overall comfortable and relaxed.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (Albany, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. The interviewer just wanted to get to know me as a person to see if they could work with me on a daily basis