Canon USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 2 over the phone interviews and two face to face interviews. Very in-depth conversation. They are very big on culture and team work. I thought the process was very thorough.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (Albany, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. The interviewer just wanted to get to know me as a person to see if they could work with me on a daily basis

Web Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canon USA (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Great talk with two marketing managers. Asked about me and my experience and gave a great overview of what I would be doing. Simple, they didn't ask me anything too complex.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canon USA (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Very quick process. Got a call from HR and met with 4 people the following week. The interview took about 2 and half hours with back to back interviews. An offer was presented to me the week after.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canon USA (Melville, NY).

Interview

typical process, call with hr, than met with hr and manager, brought in again to meet with higher manager of dept, then a few weeks passed and was offered the position.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canon USA.

Interview

I was asked what skills I have. Have I applied for Canon. Do I know about SEO and marketing and do I have enthusiasm for this position. Can I drive. Describe your past experience.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (Lake Success, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Was called for a screening by the HR representative, turned into a pretty in-depth interview regarding my career pursuits and resume. Was told that she wanted to set up a phone interview with the marketing team director (head for the position). Interview was delayed because of some meetings for about a week, but nothing that was their fault.

Phone interview was pretty easy and very conversational. Asked standard questions about the resume, why Canon, about my experience with social media since the position is social media based. Took about a half-hour and she was very friendly. Very positive experience.

Heard back about a week later with a phone call.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an internship?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working/living in Lake Success?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience in your past internships, particularly related to social media advertising and research.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canon USA.

Interview

Met at job fair

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canon USA (Lake Success, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

The program coordinator of the internship program contacted me via phone and was not able to pick up and was followed-up by an email. Since I was at school and was not able to do a in-person interview, they were able to do a telephone one. I seemed to pass that part so another day was scheduled to speak with my potential supervisor. The internship program wasn't really in the field I was going into (or was remotely knowledgeable in), but both the program director as well was my potential supervisor reassured me that I would be fine as well as answering a lot of my questions about what I would exactly be doing. Since it's a Japanese company, there was a diverse group. Everyone was friendly and willing to help you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was an internship, there really wasn't much of an negotiation process.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon USA.

Interview

I went on two rounds of interviews and was never contacted to hear any feedback or outcome about the role, which I found slightly unfair. HR is also not in any kind of hungry, the process took weeks and never actually ended (left open). I was asked a few technical and very specific questions about accounting that I wasn't expecting.