Canon USA Interview Questions in New Hyde Park, NY | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (New Hyde Park, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Three interviews, that went smoothly with a variety of stakeholder staff. Relevant questions were asked, no gotchas or anything like that. All very professional. There is a background check, and then some room for salary negotiation depending upon how badly you are wanted. Advice is to make sure your resume has many accomplishments listed in your past roles, not just what your responsibilities were. Interview the company to make sure you can be happy at Canon.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and your experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was some room for negotiation on salary, but none for benefits like vacation time.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Canon USA (New Hyde Park, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

I had to go through 3 interviews. The managers that interviewed me were down to earth and straight forward. I also had to go through a peer review. They were assessing if I would fit into the group.

Interview Questions