Cantex Continuing Care Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cantex Continuing Care Network Interview Questions

Interviews at Cantex Continuing Care Network

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cantex Continuing Care Network

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cantex Continuing Care Network in December 2013.

Interview

The company wants to ensure they hire the right employee for the position. The interview proces is difficult.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cantex Continuing Care Network (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

A friend told me there was a position available and I gave her my information to pass on. I was called in a day or two to set up a 1 on 1 interview. A week later I had a group interview with community management. I had an official offer of employment the next day. The whole process was quick and seamless. Questions were based on attitude, work ethic and existing connections in the market.

Interview Questions

• What contacts do you have that will be able to build the census of the building?   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cantex Continuing Care Network (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Long but detailed. Made me wish others had put as much effort into making sure we were a good fit. Started at facility to observe meetings and then ended at Copr. Office with CEO.

Interview Questions

• Meeting observations and comments
      Rounding observations and comments
      Detailed knowledge of my facility financials
      Detailed knowledge of my clinical outcomes at my facility
      Lots of time spent on employee turnover and customer service   1 Answer

Corporate Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cantex Continuing Care Network (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Prompt response from Cantex following relatively easy on-line application process. In-person interview went well and I was told on three occasions that I would be invited back for a second interview with senior management. I was also asked to complete a personality assessment which I did promptly. After completing the assessment, I never heard from them again in spite of following up. It's troubling when HR professionals don't have the courtesy to reply to an enquiry regarding your candidacy, even if it's to tell you that you've been rejected. It's also troubling to be stonewalled after completing a personality assessment. It's left me wondering if I was discriminated against on this basis of the results of my personality test. In my opinion, the HR team's lack of response speaks to their overall treatment of people which judging by reviews here don't appear to be good. I guess I dodged the proverbial bullet and thankfully won't be part of their 100% turnover.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation.   1 Answer