Cantor Fitzgerald Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cantor Fitzgerald Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cantor Fitzgerald (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied via their careers website and heard back within a few days. After speaking with a woman from HR I set up an in person interview in their New York office.(All of this happened in the span of about a week and a half) The interview went very well, I was qualified for the position and even had quite a bit in common with both the manager and the director that I was interviewed by. At the end of the interview the Director mentioned that a third manager was on vacation at the moment and that they would be in contact to set up a second interview. I walked out of the office AND THAT WAS THE LAST I HEARD FROM ANYONE. The next day I emailed the manager thanking him for taking the time to interview me and that I was looking forward to being back there soon for the second interview. No response. About a week later I emailed the HR woman about setting up the second interview. No response. 2 weeks later I emailed the HR woman again, still no response.

Long story short, take all the warnings that others have mentioned in these posts. Very unprofessional staff, very rude, very glad I do not work at Cantor.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cantor Fitzgerald

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cantor Fitzgerald (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Friend set up the interview while I was networking in NYC. Spent a few days learning about the company and what are their strenths and the direction they are headed. Interviewed with an associate and VP. Walk me through your resume, why Ibanking, asked about my experiences, how to calculate a DCF, WACC, CapM, FCFs.

Interview Questions